Charlotte Crosby #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

I couldn’t find any thread suggestions, soz.

(In future if there are any suggestions make sure they clearly state ‘thread suggestion’, it just makes it easier, not that I’m teaching you all to suck eggs)

Recap: She is pregnant. Her latest boyfriend Jake is the father. Her lips are still inflating.

Link to previous thread ⬆

Reactions: 5
Oh my god. New here. But came to see if anything was said about her lips. And here I have it. They are ridiculous

Reactions: 15
I like Charlotte but omg them lips are awful. Her baby won’t look anything like her as she’s changed her face so much. Getting bored of ever my other word being pregnant pregnant pregnant.

Reactions: 25
It’s the cringe stuff about how in love she is and the best relationship ever - but it’s literally the same stuff she spouts with every guy! Also makes me laugh she was being all ‘private’ about this one until the pregnancy, now normal service has resumed lol

Reactions: 36
It’s the cringe stuff about how in love she is and the best relationship ever - but it’s literally the same stuff she spouts with every guy! Also makes me laugh she was being all ‘private’ about this one until the pregnancy, now normal service has resumed lol
Agreed! I still think Charlotte doesn't know what love is. I mean, who does.. however, she does say the same things about each guy. Nothing extraordinary in what she says. Only this time, she's having a baby with 'the one'
To be honest, I don't think the relationship will last.. only because I think he's Mr right now, not Mr right lol

Reactions: 20
I thought she was going to stick with keeping him private but it didn’t last long, she can’t help herself sadly.

Reactions: 7
My lips became massive in my third trimester, I wonder if Charlottes can physically get any bigger??

Reactions: 6
Why’s she acting like a bf never done this before. Sure Liam her last fella did it for her birthday in her house!?

I’ve only really started to see her popping up on my feed recently and all I can say is.. wtf has she done to her face. She was pretty back in GS and now she looks horrific.

Reactions: 8
I mean... she should just dissolve her lips and put in filler that isn't that huge. I'm guessing that she's done her lips that way to off set her forehead. Which, you know wasn't as noticeable when she had smaller lips. Is it me or is her belly button quite high? Is that normal for pregnant mams before baby drops to the position before birth?

Also, she does look good pregnant. 👍

Attachments

I mean... she should just dissolve her lips and put in filler that isn't that huge. I'm guessing that she's done her lips that way to off set her forehead. Which, you know wasn't as noticeable when she had smaller lips. Is it me or is her belly button quite high? Is that normal for pregnant mams before baby drops to the position before birth?

Also, she does look good pregnant. 👍
She looks like that girl who had all that surgery to look like Angelina Jolie and ended up looking frightening

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.