Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She was slagging him off not so long ago saying he hasn't paid her any money or seen him for months, because were commenting on here how bad it is to be speaking like that in front of her boy. Now she gets on with him 🙄 sure Jan
Thought so. She’s got some attitude for an ugly twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

mumz

VIP Member
Wonder if he's in jail? Didn't someone say he was q drug dealer? Doesn't surprise me .....
He’s not locked up
On one if her lives Arr Charlie said one of her friends bumped into him in Dunelm shopping with his new girlfriend
Arr Ralph was sitting there too
Then she went on that she’s not seen or had any money from him since Sept but she’s still friends with his mum and dad
She was also saying what a dickhead the guy was and Arr Ralph in the background was saying yeah every now and again in agreement
The guy might beca wrongun but we don’t really know that do we because if Aimee is anything to go by all the ex’s are violent bad boys of some form or another

• Wow

K4040

VIP Member
She was slagging him off not so long ago saying he hasn't paid her any money or seen him for months, because were commenting on here how bad it is to be speaking like that in front of her boy. Now she gets on with him 🙄 sure Jan
She’s probably shagging him

MadGal

VIP Member
Why can’t Wendy get the train to hers if she doesn’t like driving that far 🤔 she can happily hop on a plane to another country but can’t go half an hour up the road on a train to visit her daughter and grandson in her own house! Never seen a more forced video than the one of them both yesterday! Her facial expression when Wendy was talking said it all how she feels about being second best to her sister!

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Wish she would keep that lizard tongue in her mouth! Slips it out/licks her square lips constant. It’s not seductive Charlie, you’re butt ugly!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
I can’t get over how confident she is considering the face she was blessed with, Jesus she loves herself. As for the Only Fans video, she’s a show 🤢

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jesus! You have to give it to her, she’s super confident for someone who is so funny looking. I’m mesmerised watching her with my gob open 😂

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
She is very unfortunate looking. She’s the type of woman that will absolutely love to work in such a male dominated environment. I used to work in the motor industry (Husband still does) & believe me there is “Charlie” is in every Dealership.

Reactions: 11

Jaybtee

VIP Member
It’s a shame that she’s become what we dislike about tiktokers

she had such potential to be different
i know! that's what i don't get, i really thought she was the normal (but sour faced) sister, who was a better mum to ralph and more independent. I actually thought that's what she was like at first but can now see thats not the case. She is definitely more independent than her sister though, and ralph is very sweet and has a lovely wee face. Hate talking about kids but H makes me feel uneasy, she just looks awful :|

I mean you only have to read here to see what you shouldn't do or act like lol it wouldn't be hard to really show her sis up

K4040

VIP Member
I had to block her. I can’t believe she thinks selling vitamins at £66 for 3 months supply is fine. Most people haven’t got that for their shopping a week.
She’s morphed into Aimless, selling crap & anyone else noticed since she started doing TT shop the takeaways are becoming more often?!

• Heart