Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Saw her latest videos and wondered why do both her and aimless when they’ve got their full make up done look trans? No offence to trans people but they really do

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She cannot keep spouting her dads a police officer when she drink drives all the time. Imagine that? She’s pulled for drink driving and she’s like but it’s the trolls daddy, I’m sure daddy wouldn’t give a flying fuck about tattle 😂

Bet she’s shagged half the force
Must have been where old shirl got her cap from after shagging the cast of The Bill

Charleh- body like baywatch (she wishes) face like crime watch

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Absolute vile cunt

calling trolls peadophile and ponces (missed it on recording) but she’s absolutely disgusting
That's what your last bloke said Charleh, put a bag over your head so I can shag the shapeless ironing board 🤢

Oh who does she think she is, drunken rat. What's all the scabs around her mouth? Been sucking green dick or has she had her lips done again?

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Apologies if there is already a thread made.

I think this cow bag deserves a thread of her own. Sister of thissinglemama and just as unhinged as the rest of the family!

Enjoy twattlers (if you know you know)
Thanks for this...well deserved thread after her disgusting behaviour earlier!
Happy twattling bitches🤪

• Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
Laura the fluff woman using Charlotte aswell now oh she's such a lovely person ffs she's using u to get sales nothing more. Should the chocolate on the biscuit not have went on the inside 🤣🤷‍♀️ as thick as her sister from another mister

• Haha
Reactions: 14

K4040

VIP Member
I can’t remember who it was in Aimee’s thread who recorded some of her live but if you end up here, please post the recordings so everyone can see what a vile woman she is!
It was me and here they are

Attachments

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I find it so sad that Ralph has an iPhone for his birthday. Imagine how many nice toys he could have got instead? 8 is way too young to be gifted a phone for a birthday/Christmas gift. What happened to kids just being kids and playing?? I know technology is a part of kids lives now but their life shouldn’t revolve around it

• Wow

c40

VIP Member
Sisters are doing it for themselves . Lol deluded the lot of them

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jesus, this one keeps on coming up on my fyp, she’s full of herself considering she has a face only a Mother could love 🤪

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Why would you want to bring any attention to your face if you look how she does?
Why do her teeth look grey?
Imagine seeing her from behind, skinny, blonde hair (albeit wispy and thin) then it turn around and bammmm a face only a mother could love! All contorted looking with square mouth!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You can see charleh has got mental problems. She's going the wrong way already, by using controversial subjects/language to gain followers. She's very highly strung. I feel sorry for her little lad, he's probably like her carer and is probably too adult for his age, thanks to his car crash mother

I still want her to do better than Aimless though! Not because I particularly like the woman, but it would be amusing to see Aimless lose followers/deals and the poor sister to get them for a change 😄 twat in the hat and Aimless both seem to look down their ugly noses at her. You can see she's got low self esteem. Selfish shirl did a great job raising her girls NOT 🫠

Reactions: 13

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her live came up on my FYP. Heard her say she gets on really really well with Ralph’s dad. Did she not say a while back he hadn’t seen his dad for months?

Bec3007

VIP Member
I want to say I feel sorry for her because I know how it feels. My mum has 3 kids, 2 of them have the same dad and I don’t. My dad also has 3 kids, 2 have the same mum and I don’t. I’m the odd one out 🤣 I don’t and have never acted the way Charlie has and I was quite a resentful teen tbh. The whole family need therapy at this point they’re all nuts!

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I bet she’s been passed around that Dealership like a plate of sausage rolls at a party.

• Haha
  • Sick