Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So odd. But I find her odd overall. I can't stand all her simpering and her little girl persona. I mean, as in she's a grown woman with three kids so why does she act so faux immature and helpless all the time.

Reactions: 6
So odd. But I find her odd overall. I can't stand all her simpering and her little girl persona. I mean, as in she's a grown woman with three kids so why does she act so faux immature and helpless all the time.
Agreed. Her stories are very hinch like too. She really needs to find her own style.

Reactions: 4
Is this woman back!!? Jesus Christ. It was a miracle when she deleted her insta a few months ago. She’s the woooorst.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guessed she was doing that chair thing for her daughter I even messaged her she said I’d have to wait.hinch is doing it she will copy.
Why is she so needy and whinney
Also goes on so much about her decaf coffee in morning to wake her up,hello decaf won’t wake u up!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this woman back!!? Jesus Christ. It was a miracle when she deleted her insta a few months ago. She’s the woooorst.
She was back within the week, she dirty deleted and then made a new one. I imagine it was to shake off tattle

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This is what I mean by her falseness. 'Oh look at me just casual in my scruffy joggers off to visit family' while posing at an angle that makes my waist look skinny, and I've actually probably spent two hours doing hair and make-up.
Bore off. You're not 16. All 'felt cute - might delete later'.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I havent seen a tattle thread on her in many many months.
I didn't realise she was back

This is what I mean by her falseness. 'Oh look at me just casual in my scruffy joggers off to visit family' while posing at an angle that makes my waist look skinny, and I've actually probably spent two hours doing hair and make-up.
Bore off. You're not 16. All 'felt cute - might delete later'.
She looks super anxious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s even started filming the close up change type videos hinch does why does she copy literally everything she’ll start adding the light blue hinch is soon
What’s with that film thing advertising they are the oldest films all on Netflix having a stupid set up tickets n sweets.wheres the kids when she does this?
Does she work how can she afford all this tat
Think she annoys me more than hinch

Ugh she makes me vom a little in my mouth.

'For all of you asking about my shelf.. ' - what? The ikea shelf you are always banging on about. Does anybody really ask about it though? Yes everybody know 'J' drilled your holes and lit them up.

Why is everything with her 'beautiful' aswell? An over-priced cardboard box with tit plastic tat flowers is beautiful is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ugh she makes me vom a little in my mouth.

'For all of you asking about my shelf.. ' - what? The ikea shelf you are always banging on about. Does anybody really ask about it though? Yes everybody know 'J' drilled your holes and lit them up.

Why is everything with her 'beautiful' aswell? An over-priced cardboard box with tit plastic tat flowers is beautiful is it?
Don’t forget the £3 bargains everyone asks about or what shade paint she uses

What about the garden project she won’t tell us til complete

• Haha
Don’t forget the £3 bargains everyone asks about or what shade paint she uses

What about the garden project she won’t tell us til complete

Forgot about the garden project. She said she was ripped off by some dodgy builders? Bit sus seeing as that has just happened to LittleMissGreedy. Do you think she lied about it in the hope some companies will see that, feel bad for her and come to the rescue with some gifted tit?

I just can't wait for the instastory where the swingy chair collapses and pulls downs half their ceiling with it.

Forgot about the garden project. She said she was ripped off by some dodgy builders? Bit sus seeing as that has just happened to LittleMissGreedy. Do you think she lied about it in the hope some companies will see that, feel bad for her and come to the rescue with some gifted tit?
Didn’t think it like that,can’t happen to 2 people that are influencers at same time really hmm,n then a week or so later when nothing comes flooding in talked to their builder friend who is going to get the bits,why not use them at first,seems a bit sus.also their garden looks lovely is she wanting do a pergola like mrs H like mancleany is building his own like lots of influencers are

Also what was the thing with the balloon the other week I had to watch with sound off all I could read the caption had to be me didn’t it,what didn’t like the colour in your garden?

Oh NO, I can't stand this woman and her fake anxiety!! Gutted she's back.

Why on earth would anyone HIDE books?! Books are beautiful and actually add some personality to a home. Such a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh I don't know. Must have missed that one.
She was in the garden doing something and this balloon was blowing around right at back like on floor know if escaped from somewhere and on ground she wrote “why does it have to be me why me” or something like that.dont tell me scared of them now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.