Charli_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the bloke on her camping stories at the weekend? Was that the same fella she was with a few months ago or a new one? :unsure:

I thought it was a new fella too. She posted lots about how awful things had been a few weeks ago, so I assume things ended with the other bloke.

Reactions: 1
And so the weight gain begins again 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll slack off, keep maintaining and eventually start reversing, I can see it already!

And so the weight gain begins again 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll slack off, keep maintaining and eventually start reversing, I can see it already!
Where have you seen she’s gained? I can only see a loss of 3lb and then a maintenance week before? Mind you I haven’t checked in on her for ages!

Reactions: 2
Where have you seen she’s gained? I can only see a loss of 3lb and then a maintenance week before? Mind you I haven’t checked in on her for ages!
Apologies the way I worded that was confusing; she hasn’t posted a gain, just several maintains in a row, which at such a short time period after the op shouldn’t be happening, and suggests she’ll soon start gaining again

Apologies the way I worded that was confusing; she hasn’t posted a gain, just several maintains in a row, which at such a short time period after the op shouldn’t be happening, and suggests she’ll soon start gaining again
Yes definitely - I watch My 600lb life and they always say on that that if they start to maintain or show very small losses then it’s the start of the regain. I found it odd that she posted in May she had lost 9lb I think it was - that seems a very small amount for so soon after vsg?

Yes definitely - I watch My 600lb life and they always say on that that if they start to maintain or show very small losses then it’s the start of the regain. I found it odd that she posted in May she had lost 9lb I think it was - that seems a very small amount for so soon after vsg?
She cant lose weight forvever. Shes lost over 10 stone. Of course her weight loss will start to slow down.

Reactions: 3
I hate it when people get into a relationship and that's literally all they can then talk about. At least Ralphe got a mention.

Second guy Ralphe's met in the last few months... I for one am not keen on the whole introducing kids to men straight away but 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
"I'm getting back on track"....... has custard for breakfast. Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 maintains in 5 weeks, and only 1lb for one of the weeks.. It's happening guys, she's almost at the end of her weight loss and will have more maintains before eventually putting weight back on... Just a matter of time now

Reactions: 5
The latest photo of her going on her mini break with her oh so casually placed LV in shot….no doubt a wellesbourne market job

The post she says she was never able to just hop on a plane?! One year pre pandemic she was in Spain a few times. Think her parents own an apartment out there 🤥🤥