Charli_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so obsessed with the number on the scale that she doesn’t think about what she’s putting in her body.

Reactions: 1
She’s so obsessed with the number on the scale that she doesn’t think about what she’s putting in her body.
Not long before that newbie grace period wears off though and the real hard work begins. If she continues eating like this she will plateau then start regaining as she can eat larger meals

Reactions: 2
She said she hasn’t had a drink in months yet it was March she maintained after a wine session 🙄 I can’t believe she’s a nurse and in different houses on the daily. Even having 6 workmen in to fit her hot tub.. hardly essential!

Reactions: 3
She said she hasn’t had a drink in months yet it was March she maintained after a wine session 🙄 I can’t believe she’s a nurse and in different houses on the daily. Even having 6 workmen in to fit her hot tub.. hardly essential!
Does anyone know what kind of ward she works in or is it community etc?

Had a look at her page yesterday, imagine costing the NHS thousands and then ordering a kebab?? Regardless of how much she ate of it.

The one thing your told with WLS is to up the protein and have minimal carbs, and all I'm seeing on her page is carbs with next to do fruit and veg and very minimal protein! 22g one day when it should be at least triple this number!

Appreciate having the odd treat but seriously.

Definitely will be one to gain all the weight back eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
no we can’t see you crappy broken hair because you’ve got a stupid filter on all of the time...

also, her hair really irritates me. It’s so flat and crunchy looking

Reactions: 3
no we can’t see you crappy broken hair because you’ve got a stupid filter on all of the time...

also, her hair really irritates me. It’s so flat and crunchy looking
Omg me too, the hair 😂 looks like a poodle i wish she would sort it out, that bit that just hangs at the front irritates me way more than it should

Reactions: 1