Charli_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s gained 8lbs in two weeks on holiday. She has learnt naff all about eating habits or self control has she?
Please tell me she paid for this op herself and didn’t get it on the nhs as at least then it’s just the surgeons time wasted and not taxpayers money

Reactions: 6
So she’s gained 8lbs in two weeks on holiday. She has learnt naff all about eating habits or self control has she?
Please tell me she paid for this op herself and didn’t get it on the nhs as at least then it’s just the surgeons time wasted and not taxpayers money
NHS so we all helped pay for it. I understand she was fast tracked as well 😡 thousand have been wait for over 3/4 years and are jumping through hoops.

Reactions: 3
I gain a lot on holiday but it’s usually water weight which will go away in a few weeks so expect a dramatic loss in a post next week

Reactions: 1
NHS so we all helped pay for it. I understand she was fast tracked as well 😡 thousand have been wait for over 3/4 years and are jumping through hoops.
Yes and I'm surprised she got it in the end because she was hardly loosing weight at all and you are supposed to loose a bit before they approve it

Yes and I'm surprised she got it in the end because she was hardly loosing weight at all and you are supposed to loose a bit before they approve it
It’s clear in her case it’s not what you do but who you know 😉

You only have to go on the pages of NHS WLS patients on Insta to see the struggle and desperation. This cow is sticking 2 fingers up at them 😡

I dont get how she's gained 8 lbs less than 1 year post op! What is she eating?! 😱😱 I remember going on an all inclusive holiday to Turkey around the same stage and gaining 0.5lbs. I've never seen anyone in the wls community gain that big, that soon.

Reactions: 2
I dont get how she's gained 8 lbs less than 1 year post op! What is she eating?! 😱😱 I remember going on an all inclusive holiday to Turkey around the same stage and gaining 0.5lbs. I've never seen anyone in the wls community gain that big, that soon.
Take yourself over to Emma Drew’s thread. She had WLS in Jan 2020. Lost about 3 stone in 6 months then stopped and started gaining.

So she posted her gain to hold herself accountable, and promptly disappeared again... I assume this means it’s not going well. I think she needs therapy; I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, I mean literal therapy to aid her with the very obvious disordered eating problem she’s struggling with... I’m actually worried for her, there’s only so much your body can take physically, and she has a child to think of

Has she deleted her insta?
It’s still there for me, last post was September 10th.

I’m in awe of how anyone can gain 8lbs in 2 weeks… I’ve got disordered eating habits and body dysmorphia so my brain convinces me regularly that I’ve gained the best part of a stone over a short period of time every now and again but it’s never actually happened 😐

I’m in awe of how anyone can gain 8lbs in 2 weeks… I’ve got disordered eating habits and body dysmorphia so my brain convinces me regularly that I’ve gained the best part of a stone over a short period of time every now and again but it’s never actually happened 😐
I will admit I’ve gained 7 in a 2 week holiday with drink and food but then again I haven’t had WLS and my stomach is used to lots in it 🤣

It’s still there for me, last post was September 10th.

found it now. I’m blocked by her so I have to use other methods 😁

She’s deleted her last 2 posts and it’s now back to the one about the gain. Very odd.

Oh dear she’s gone totally silent hasn’t she, no posts in a month surely indicates she’s off the rails.

Sadly I would assume so too, silence usually means she’s gone back to old ways, I really hope we’re wrong

Shes come back because she's bored isolating with covid. Now she's LEFT THE HOUSE to go for a walk. She has covid, she's a nurse. She knows the rules, she's just selfish

I see her weight loss has stalled. I can’t remember how long ago her surgery was, but should she already be at the point where she’s not losing weight? Not a dig at anyone struggling to lose weight (cos it’s hard!).

Shes come back because she's bored isolating with covid. Now she's LEFT THE HOUSE to go for a walk. She has covid, she's a nurse. She knows the rules, she's just selfish
How do you know she has covid? She might be out of isolation- I’m counting down my days to freedom currently!

How do you know she has covid? She might be out of isolation- I’m counting down my days to freedom currently!
She posted on her story this morning that she was walking to the garage on day 8 of isolation. But she’s now deleted that so obviously got some backlash