Charli_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is now fully back to her pre op eating habits. Less than a year! I don't understand the audacity to be posting mcdonald's, sausage rolls and chicken korma for EVERY MEAL when there are people desperate for NHS funding and the opportunity she was given. It is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is now fully back to her pre op eating habits. Less than a year! I don't understand the audacity to be posting mcdonald's, sausage rolls and chicken korma for EVERY MEAL when there are people desperate for NHS funding and the opportunity she was given. It is disgusting
She will soon go MIA, come back a few months later saying she’s gained a bit but she’s still happy but would like to lose a bit...half arse it, then go MIA again. Then come back with a big regain, blame acid reflux and her tummy going back to the same as before surgery and slowly but surely gain it all back. I follow so many weight loss surgery accounts that do this and she is absolutely on track to fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The signs were there before she had the op. Her eating habits were fucked up, eating grab bags of chocolate for breakfast because it was within her calories for a start 🤨

Ridiculous waste of money and an insult to people who can’t have lifesaving surgery or medication. She should hang her head in shame. 😡

Reactions: 6
I was really rooting for her but it seems the more weight she loses the less she gives a tit. She's completely taking for granted the fact she's losing weight whilst not following post op guidelines.
She's a nurse.. How does she not realise that it's going to come back to bite her in the ass, and this is the start of a very slippery slope?

Pizza for dinner because its the only thing in the freezer? Fgs, pop to the shop then mate. It's not that hard. I also don't believe for a second the ONLY thing available to you was a cheese pizza. We all know its because you don't eat food that takes more than 5 minutes to prepare 🙊

Reactions: 4
Sorry for double post, but does anyone else think she buys followers?
Her engagement is extremely low considering her amount of followers.
She very rarely gets above 50 likes, and no comments.

Reactions: 4
I dip into her Instagram sometimes, I completely understand how she’s hasn’t changed her habits one bit but compared to the likes of Emma Drew she’s done amazing. Somethings obviously working, all be it not perhaps as it should.

she’s the most unhealthy specimen I’ve ever known and I’m not the healthiest myself
Yeap and we’ve all helped pay for her WLS. She has shown no commitment, desire to change her habits or general appreciation for an opportunity many more deserving people would love have been offered but haven’t. I follow a few accounts from the WLS community and she is the complete opposite. She’s disgusting 😡

Reactions: 1