Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I was sooooooooo rooting for her to take this invaluable opportunity handed to her and now it is clear as day she is exactly as she was pre op, just with smaller portions. If you look at her meals for the last month EVERYTHING is either a takeaway or pre prepared/out a box/ protein bar. Absolutely no effort to prepare healthy, nutritious food for her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ejo27

Chatty Member
She is now fully back to her pre op eating habits. Less than a year! I don't understand the audacity to be posting mcdonald's, sausage rolls and chicken korma for EVERY MEAL when there are people desperate for NHS funding and the opportunity she was given. It is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Okhunxxx

Second guy Ralphe's met in the last few months... I for one am not keen on the whole introducing kids to men straight away but 🙄🤷‍♀️

So she’s gained 8lbs in two weeks on holiday. She has learnt naff all about eating habits or self control has she?
Please tell me she paid for this op herself and didn’t get it on the nhs as at least then it’s just the surgeons time wasted and not taxpayers money

Ejo27

Chatty Member
She's finally had her surgery and lost about 2.5 stone in the lead up to it with a liver reducing diet, so fair play to her, but seeing as it's such a big operation, she really should have tried harder to lose the weight herself as it won't cure her mental issues with food... 🤔 I'll follow with interest, though....
She posted some box of cookies the day before her surgery saying I can't have these till Christmas but will be the first thing to pass my lips when I can. Sums it all up really 🤷🏻‍♀️ monumental waste of NHS funding and resources when there are people who are desperate to have bariatric surgery and are actually far more deserved. I give it 12 weeks till the McNuggets are out.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
The signs were there before she had the op. Her eating habits were fucked up, eating grab bags of chocolate for breakfast because it was within her calories for a start 🤨

Ridiculous waste of money and an insult to people who can’t have lifesaving surgery or medication. She should hang her head in shame. 😡

I was wondering about the boat! She flouts the rules so much and as a senior nurse you’d think she would know better, she’s so arrogant that she does not care!

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I was sooooooooo rooting for her to take this invaluable opportunity handed to her and now it is clear as day she is exactly as she was pre op, just with smaller portions. If you look at her meals for the last month EVERYTHING is either a takeaway or pre prepared/out a box/ protein bar. Absolutely no effort to prepare healthy, nutritious food for her body.
She can't even be bothered to cook a piece of chicken. It's all pre cooked and then probably pre cut up lettuce. I feel for her son, he must have the most unhealthy diet. Her diet was actually healthier on SW when she was forced to cook from scratch!

Reactions: 5

Fanaff

VIP Member
She is now fully back to her pre op eating habits. Less than a year! I don't understand the audacity to be posting mcdonald's, sausage rolls and chicken korma for EVERY MEAL when there are people desperate for NHS funding and the opportunity she was given. It is disgusting
She will soon go MIA, come back a few months later saying she’s gained a bit but she’s still happy but would like to lose a bit...half arse it, then go MIA again. Then come back with a big regain, blame acid reflux and her tummy going back to the same as before surgery and slowly but surely gain it all back. I follow so many weight loss surgery accounts that do this and she is absolutely on track to fail.

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
No one on here wants to see her fail. But she’s been eating less and less each day which is showing the weight loss she’s seeing. And what she is eating, most of the time isn’t healthy. It’s not sustainable and it sets a really bad example for her son.

Okhunxxx

3 maintains in 5 weeks, and only 1lb for one of the weeks.. It's happening guys, she's almost at the end of her weight loss and will have more maintains before eventually putting weight back on... Just a matter of time now

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I don’t think having one McDonald’s is that big a deal. If I’m on a diet I have a treat every now and again When i feel like one. If she was buying one after another constant then I could see the point
I think it is the fact she is so newly post op that is the issue. A normal diet of course has a little of what you fancy but she should be steering well clear of fast food for at least 7 or 8 months post op! Mostly out of fear of dumping syndrome. If you look at her feed she is already reaching for a lot of lazy meal options instead of prepping food from scratch.

Reactions: 4

Haha78

Nice to know the reason she’s actually trying to diet is to get a shag once all this is over. Not her health or anything 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4