Charli_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering about the boat! She flouts the rules so much and as a senior nurse youā€™d think she would know better, sheā€™s so arrogant that she does not care!

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she shouldnā€™t be travelling to Cornwall at the moment. Arenā€™t we still under the whole ā€œstay localā€ thing?

Reactions: 1
She's very rarely followed the rules, so I'm not surprised! šŸ˜” Someone should report her to the police and hospital....

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s frustrating as sheā€™s got bubbles with her mum, her sister and her dad who all live separately from what I can work out. Plus her boyfriend now. And she works in a hospital, her son has another parents home he goes to (of course this is allowed but just another set of people he may have contact with) and she puts all this on social media. Which begs the question, what does she get up to that isnā€™t publicised?!

Reactions: 3
Someone I know reported a nurse to their trust, along with evidence of her breaking the rules. They are investigating it.

Reactions: 2
Eats the bread but not the egg. Still declares the Protein though šŸ™„

And she always ate tit and butter when on a ā€œdietā€ šŸ˜‚

I can see this one being back where she started in 5 years, Iā€™d put money on it. Iā€™m glad the grossly underfunded NHS gave her WLS šŸ˜” Looks like sheā€™s very grateful. Canā€™t fix stupid.

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she's not embarrassed and lacks any sort of awareness of how tit her food choices are. She is blatantly making no effort whatsoever and in that post with the bread and butter even jokes about more nutritious meals... She is making a mockery of weight loss surgery

Weather is good...popped to the garden...yet posts a photo when she is blatantly inside the house! Sheā€™s taking the piss with all her bubbles abs people she sees!
What the hell is she eating?! Her eating habits are just shocking.