Charli_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mindset is just totally wrong! Nearly 500 calories on alcohol just completely empty calories. I am so surprised she is allowed to drink after her surgery, her dietician must feel fed up when they see what she is actually eating and drinking. What an actual waste of a surgery and a terrible spokesperson for the NHS. How can you tell the general public to live a certain way when you have nurses who were 25 stone! Who have had weightloss surgery and still don't seem to get the message. She has learnt nothing about nutrition and you know what I don't hope she proves me wrong anymore because she is an embarrassment to herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
From hearing from other WLS patients, you aren't supposed to have alcohol for the first year!

Reactions: 2
I was sooooooooo rooting for her to take this invaluable opportunity handed to her and now it is clear as day she is exactly as she was pre op, just with smaller portions. If you look at her meals for the last month EVERYTHING is either a takeaway or pre prepared/out a box/ protein bar. Absolutely no effort to prepare healthy, nutritious food for her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was sooooooooo rooting for her to take this invaluable opportunity handed to her and now it is clear as day she is exactly as she was pre op, just with smaller portions. If you look at her meals for the last month EVERYTHING is either a takeaway or pre prepared/out a box/ protein bar. Absolutely no effort to prepare healthy, nutritious food for her body.
She can't even be bothered to cook a piece of chicken. It's all pre cooked and then probably pre cut up lettuce. I feel for her son, he must have the most unhealthy diet. Her diet was actually healthier on SW when she was forced to cook from scratch!

Reactions: 5
Good on her for getting into that dress but she’s more bothered about that than how her health is with eating etc.

Reactions: 1
So her diet has caught up with her and she’s maintained. Hopefully a reality check.

She has 10k followers but hardly any comments on her post, she has an awful relationship with food, and I can’t believe even after WLS she is still eating all the crap!

Reactions: 1
She also buys a lot of crap for her ward, stationary etc bet the infection control lead in that hospital loves her!

I think she has a boyfriend and it is his. Another bubble to add to her list
I see. Thank you. I’m blocked so I don’t always see everything. So that’s at least 4 bubbles then. 🙄 Working as a nurse you think she’d know better. Selfish really.

Reactions: 2
She's always done as she pleases, she's a selfish, greedy nasty piece of work who thinks she's above everyone else!

Reactions: 4
I wish she would sort out the pot noodle hair as well. Why does she think that's a good look?

• Haha