Charley Jenni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really liked her until she started her weight loss journey and now all she talks about on Instagram stories is calories and how many steps she’s done and how to lose 14 pounds by x amount of time, as someone who is recovering from an eating disorder this is NOT what I wanna see so I’ve unfollowed 😅

Reactions: 1
I actually really liked her until she started her weight loss journey and now all she talks about on Instagram stories is calories and how many steps she’s done and how to lose 14 pounds by x amount of time, as someone who is recovering from an eating disorder this is NOT what I wanna see so I’ve unfollowed 😅
Her mom telling her she needs to lose that amount before her cruise and then the video of her nan saying her tummy has got to go, no wander this girl suffers with anxiety and god knows what else with a family like that! I’d be traumatised if the women I look up to were telling me I had to change in that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's quite sad to see actually, she's not even big in the slightest, she was one of the creators on tiktok who was always quite transparent with eating intuitively which I liked, so it's a shame to see her taking a turn like this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her mom telling her she needs to lose that amount before her cruise and then the video of her nan saying her tummy has got to go, no wander this girl suffers with anxiety and god knows what else with a family like that! I’d be traumatised if the women I look up to were telling me I had to change in that way!
Awful isn’t it, I’d be fuming if my mum made comments like that. I remember in her old videos her mum said she’d give her a certain amount of money if she lost weight and fitted into her old jeans… strange behaviour

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I’ve seen her say it wasn’t often she was actually allowed to cook at home unless her mum wasn’t there - her mum definitely hasn’t helped with the mess she’s become

Reactions: 4
i don’t watch her videos often because the way she talks makes me angry but every time i do she seems to mention her ex boyfriend, i swear they broke up 1-2 years ago now why on earth does she talk about him so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to start something and just make it her entire personality in next to no time. The solo holidays, the reading and then any weight loss thing she starts. I used to quite like her holiday content but it’s all so bland and samey.

Reactions: 2
Awful isn’t it, I’d be fuming if my mum made comments like that. I remember in her old videos her mum said she’d give her a certain amount of money if she lost weight and fitted into her old jeans… strange behaviour
It is awful and actually quite a shame for her that her family are like this with her! She does seem extremely troubled especially with her identity, between her weight and the fact she clearly doesn’t like other things about herself, she’s destroyed her natural hair trying to have it straight because she doesn’t like her curls, she doesn’t like the size of her nose etc etc! I know we all have insecurities with ourselves especially at her age but she doesn’t seem to have good examples around her when her own family are bribing her to lose weight when she’s a perfectly fine size.

Reactions: 3