Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it looks like she’s wearing a wig? Maybe the eyebrows are too dark or something? Hopefully it’ll be nicer after a wash, extensions can look a bit odd before they’ve had a wash! Just feel like that colour does not match her skin tone at all

Reactions: 7
I actually like the orange hair, i dont like the blonde bits at the front though!! Iv been every colour, im old now with boring hair🙈 shes young, she should be trying new colours in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I absolutely loved her hair short and blonde. The orange and the curtain bangs don't suit her face at all

Reactions: 17
Feel like Ellie and Charleen are morphing into one. Ellie’s got her boobs done like Charleen and Charleen’s fashion since is almost getting as bad as Ellie’s 🤣🤣

Feel like Ellie and Charleen are morphing into one. Ellie’s got her boobs done like Charleen and Charleen’s fashion since is almost getting as bad as Ellie’s 🤣🤣
Her airport outfits were the worst hair is horrible all around g for her colouring . She is naturally very pretty but destroying her self with fillers and surgeries and lip tattoos

Reactions: 5
Its so sad, like she really is gorgeous as she is and just destroying themse slowly with all these fillers. They end up looking years older. Her hair was very pretty, as was the rest of her, why they start doing these surgeries and fillers, and start looking the same when they could be beautiful and authentic the way they are. Sad

Reactions: 5
She got her hair, eyelashes, nails and her brows done now she’s getting a facial hmmm

Reactions: 4
I'm telling yous , she's gonna go MIA in the next few days!! We won't see her til the 6th, all her content will be prerecorded, and it will be fairly obviously because of the change in hair.. sure look at all the clothes she ordered!

Reactions: 9
I think you have to stay off all socials a few weeks beforehand I could be wrong but i'm sure I read that somewhere or 1 of the last islanders said it before.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s going in because she’s got a flight booked to New York to see her friend in July and I don’t think she’d do that if she was going in.
I just can’t believehow much her face has changed and in general she looks different. She’s ruined herself in my opinion. She was so pretty

I am all for someone having work done and changing things they don't like about themselves but my god I cannot believe that she is changing anything, I genuinely thought she was absolutely gorgeous and so naturally pretty. The minimal makeup, freckles and short hair suited her so much. It's such a shame she is trying to look so much like the typical influencer/reality tv personality.

Reactions: 10
New follower to her ; I quite like her, seems a nice girl. If she was going on love island (don’t know why that rumour is out there??) but I think the red hair colour change would be a great way of getting noticed and remembered. How many blonds and beautiful girls went on love island that you don’t remember as they all blend in?
Irish girl, red hair, freckles.., that would be memorable (meaning more followers)

Also besides the surgeries (hope she’s happy now as she is stunning) I do find her actually a good role model in terms of coming on without makeup , freckles on show etc. when I was a teenager I was caked in makeup and was literally terrified of people seeing me without it and seeing my freckles which I hated. I think it’s good for teenagers to see her promoting natural beauty (I mean no makeup wise before anyone comments on the work she has had done)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New follower to her ; I quite like her, seems a nice girl. If she was going on love island (don’t know why that rumour is out there??) but I think the red hair colour change would be a great way of getting noticed and remembered. How many blonds and beautiful girls went on love island that you don’t remember as they all blend in?
Irish girl, red hair, freckles.., that would be memorable (meaning more followers)

Also besides the surgeries (hope she’s happy now as she is stunning) I do find her actually a good role model in terms of coming on without makeup , freckles on show etc. when I was a teenager I was caked in makeup and was literally terrified of people seeing me without it and seeing my freckles which I hated. I think it’s good for teenagers to see her promoting natural beauty (I mean no makeup wise before anyone comments on the work she has had done)

I have to say I agree, she also does seem like a hard worker in regards to her page, I know most wouldn't count it as working but compared to some influencers cough Ellie Kelly cough, she actually puts effort into content and posts regularly.

Reactions: 14
Ok easy jet flight come on surely this is it

I really don’t think so tbh. I remember this time last year another influencer knew there was speculation about her going on LI and she played up to it on insta with a glow up and flights etc. Nothing ever came of it 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.