Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she cheated with another football Jack (he's in England in PL football) when she was in Ibiza and then Dano found out only recently so Rovers put him up in accommodation so he could move out of her parents! She should just address it at this stage, what is even the point in ignoring it when every knows he's clearly not in her house anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently she cheated with another football Jack (he's in England in PL football) when she was in Ibiza and then Dano found out only recently so Rovers put him up in accommodation so he could move out of her parents! She should just address it at this stage, what is even the point in ignoring it when every knows he's clearly not in her house anymore!
Bloody hell! This is the theory I’ve believed there most so far. I don’t really get why Dano just can’t live at home though, he seems to have a good relationship with his mum.

Reactions: 4
Is his name jack Grealish??

Poor dano. Wonder why he keeps liking all her posts though it’s weird

Reactions: 3
To be fair Jack Grealish would shag anything. But charleen is very pretty even if she is a dose. I don’t think shed have kept it quiet though if she had, she could use it to launch her England career

Reactions: 10
I heard she was cheating with Brandon she saved him under a girls name in her phonebook. His ex text Dano and told him 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont understand these 2 giving relationship advice and telling other girls to dump their boyfriends when one of them cheats on hers and the other gets cheated on non stop 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen char in person?? Is she really skinny ? Or is it just the jeans are a size or two too big to make her look smaller ?
regardless her figure is fab! Just curious

Also dano is quickly liking all the photos
Weird that Dano is liking all her posts if she cheated! Do we think she definitely did?

Reactions: 2
I just can’t imagine my ex liking all my pics if I did that ??? So weird

We need facts 🤣

Reactions: 5
You'd wonder why she always put Dano on such a pedestal on her instagram, the "perfect " relationship was always the impression she actually forced her followers to believe. Now she's mad when they asking questions 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think some people are crazy about their bf but still cheat for some sort of validation and attention and we know she craves that !!
i just don’t get if this is the truth that he d be instantly liking all her photos ??If I was dano I’d be fuming ?? Really don’t get it .

Reactions: 4
I thought so too bc he always bangs on about liking natural girls but at the same time he’s not liking Ellie’s pics and it was her podcast too
He 💯 would not go for Ellie 😅😂. But strangely enough I could see him with charleen.. but yeah they’re very different to Kate

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.