Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they broke up cause she cheated on him with her PT, been going on months had him saved in her phone under a different name and Dano copped it apparently. Obviously not confirmed but that’s what’s happened according to people who know both of them

• Wow
Reactions: 25
cheated on him w lee byrne in ibiza, cheated on him at glitterbox & apparently the pt 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought Lee Byrne was going out with Arianna Atjar unless they’ve finished or he’s doing the dirt on her as well 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think they're still broken up. Someone sent a message in from her question box to stop crying (re the Q about bags under her eyes)

Is there a thread for makeupbyciara ? Such a dose . And incase anyones wondering who the mystery boyfriend is this is him … Niall Donovan
Find it hilarious how non celebrities like to hide their fellas faces .Gas
I actually dont mind her Ciara, do find it odd her covering his face and hiding who he is though maybe its cause of the age gap between them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ohh just saw dano has like charleens latest post. I’m so confused as to what’s going on there 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Did Charleen and Dano ever double date with Ellie & her sham bf? Wonder what Danos opinion on them is? Just curious... 👃🏼
Has Ellie and Charleen always been "besties"? Or is it their friendship taken off since Conor cheated and Ellie needed a gal-pal?

Reactions: 9
I think they only became besties recently .. when Ellie became single I think
yeah I also think they became friends only in the past year or two. sure they must’ve been at loads of the same blogger events in the past pre-covid but they’ve only been showingtheir friendship in more recent times. i doubt they’d ever have become close if Charleen didn’t get very popular on instagram during covid and ellie didn’t break up with Conor too. Personally I dont think they actually are as close underneath it all as they make out.

Reactions: 10
It's a friendship of convenience. Ellie obviously needed someone to go out with when she became single, all her friends seem to be settled down and having babies (she's always at a baby shower!) so Charleen became her new BFF

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.