Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they even broke up? He defo moved out because in last weeks pod near the end , ellie mentioned how she never lived with conor when though being with him 6 years and said to Charleen "I dont know how you do it , I mean did it" then her voice went more high pitched as she knew she gave something away

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think maybe she’s going into Love Island this year so that’s why her and Dano aren’t together anymore??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Potentially …. But why would she give him up for that?? She seems obsessed w him… but suppose it would give her so much fame etc …

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think maybe she’s going into Love Island this year so that’s why her and Dano aren’t together anymore??
Didn’t she say she wouldn’t go on it now though. When she spoke about the auditions last time. Although maybe she meant coz of Dano but now she’s changed her mind.

ah I hope not it will be all silk bandanas and colourful bikinis 🤣

• Haha
Has anybody seen Danos story? Looks like he's abroad and with a female, judging by the drink . Don't think it's charleen as she posted being in the gym this morning!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anybody seen Danos story? Looks like he's abroad and with a female, judging by the drink . Don't think it's charleen as she posted being in the gym this morning!
It's on his grid from a few months ago, he's as bad as Craig o Sullivan now making it out his stories are from now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asks for suggestions, gets suggestions, doesn’t like suggestions, whinges about negativity. That’s not how the bleeping world works Charleen.

If you ask a question and don’t like the answer, it’s probably because the answer doesn’t appease you or the minions inside your little bubble.

Suggestion, maybe step outside the bubble?

AB122CC6-C722-4DA0-A3F7-A42B64BF2B47.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Asks for suggestions, gets suggestions, doesn’t like suggestions, whinges about negativity. That’s not how the bleeping world works Charleen.

If you ask a question and don’t like the answer, it’s probably because the answer doesn’t appease you or the minions inside your little bubble.

Suggestion, maybe step outside the bubble?

View attachment 1170127
So owning this, I have sent her several beautiful dms over the years and this then she's bulling with because truth hurts, when seen story I sent another to tell her to read the dms she could never be bothered ta read.. I dont fo round dogging,hurting nout but her clothes hauls and make up is now starting to get vomit inducing, a child died in my local town because his home was so cold and he wasn't been feed and you think we want YouTube spring hauls...your entire stories for 2wks solid have been ad ad ad, im all for and ad and making your living but f off now hauls daily and people struggling to keep lights on... she has replied now to my OLD dms as I'm typing this and I cant even deal yet with her shite ass reasoning that she'll have come up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BUT SURELY THATS WHAY PPL FOLLOW CHARLEEN FOR IS HER FASHION THATS HOW SHE STARTED DONT KNOW WHY PPL ARE OFFENDED,

So owning this, I have sent her several beautiful dms over the years and this then she's bulling with because truth hurts, when seen story I sent another to tell her to read the dms she could never be bothered ta read.. I dont fo round dogging,hurting nout but her clothes hauls and make up is now starting to get vomit inducing, a child died in my local town because his home was so cold and he wasn't been feed and you think we want YouTube spring hauls...your entire stories for 2wks solid have been ad ad ad, im all for and ad and making your living but f off now hauls daily and people struggling to keep lights on... she has replied now to my OLD dms as I'm typing this and I cant even deal yet with her shite ass reasoning that she'll have come up with.
I'm.also not new member lol dunno why says that

BUT SURELY THATS WHAY PPL FOLLOW CHARLEEN FOR IS HER FASHION THATS HOW SHE STARTED DONT KNOW WHY PPL ARE OFFENDED,
Like I just told her, she is a fashion blogger YES but are you telling me that the people clicking the pretty little thing links are off buying hauls DAILY, nope let's get real. Also she wasn't always into OWNING the mountains of clothes yes she links and inspires etc you don't need to own all them clothes to be able to the Job she does(and does well) i don't dislike charleen one single bit but she needs to come back down ta earth and dont loose herself to that world of greed.
Do you actually think the people clicking them plt links are off out ta buy themselves 500euro handbags that a box matches fits in. If these influences want to continue in that career they need to read the room end of story. Its the people watching paying for her lifestyle.. dont ask what people want ta see and then bring it ta public when it aint what you wanted to hear and then delete when you realise there is actual no malice just opinion. I know how these influences work and how they make there money and she is one I wouldnt like to loose that because she is very good at what she does but that is because she WAS all rounder. Now its labels , hauls and hauls of stuff in a bedroom not even her home, no single human needs that amount of items PERIOD..

And I love that she can go out after working hard and buy her lil designer bits but let's get real 90% of her followers wont have that luxury so read the room your in ...its easy, she's a smart lady, she just needs take 5 and remember her goals and aims. And most importantly check her analytics, know her audience or she will loose th ones who actually cheer her on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm.also not new member lol dunno why says that

Like I just told her, she is a fashion blogger YES but are you telling me that the people clicking the pretty little thing links are off buying hauls DAILY, nope let's get real. Also she wasn't always into OWNING the mountains of clothes yes she links and inspires etc you don't need to own all them clothes to be able to the Job she does(and does well) i don't dislike charleen one single bit but she needs to come back down ta earth and dont loose herself to that world of greed.
Do you actually think the people clicking them plt links are off out ta buy themselves 500euro handbags that a box matches fits in. If these influences want to continue in that career they need to read the room end of story. Its the people watching paying for her lifestyle.. dont ask what people want ta see and then bring it ta public when it aint what you wanted to hear and then delete when you realise there is actual no malice just opinion. I know how these influences work and how they make there money and she is one I wouldnt like to loose that because she is very good at what she does but that is because she WAS all rounder. Now its labels , hauls and hauls of stuff in a bedroom not even her home, no single human needs that amount of items PERIOD..

And I love that she can go out after working hard and buy her lil designer bits but let's get real 90% of her followers wont have that luxury so read the room your in ...its easy, she's a smart lady, she just needs take 5 and remember her goals and aims. And most importantly check her analytics, know her audience or she will loose th ones who actually cheer her on.
I completely agree I made comments on this thread before on how influencers completely contribute to the wealth divide, I get that she’s a fashion influencer🙄 but her outfits are on Pinterest ten times over there’s nothing interesting about her. She sells clothes even for ridiculous prices. There’s a group I follow on Facebook it’s a non profit run by a woman on her own and the amount of statuses I’ve seen begging for a pair of runners for teenage girls a warm jacket the bare minimum I’m not saying charleen is obligated to donate. But think of how many young girls are living on the breadline that would be absolutely delighted to get a few new clothes from someone that’s a influencer. Or clothes actually on trend not just bits people are throwing away. She should use her bit of fame and ads to help people not buy clothes with her own discount clothes then sell them next to same price they wore after wearing them once. Really really irks me

Reactions: 7
I completely agree I made comments on this thread before on how influencers completely contribute to the wealth divide, I get that she’s a fashion influencer🙄 but her outfits are on Pinterest ten times over there’s nothing interesting about her. She sells clothes even for ridiculous prices. There’s a group I follow on Facebook it’s a non profit run by a woman on her own and the amount of statuses I’ve seen begging for a pair of runners for teenage girls a warm jacket the bare minimum I’m not saying charleen is obligated to donate. But think of how many young girls are living on the breadline that would be absolutely delighted to get a few new clothes from someone that’s a influencer. Or clothes actually on trend not just bits people are throwing away. She should use her bit of fame and ads to help people not buy clothes with her own discount clothes then sell them next to same price they wore after wearing them once. Really really irks me

It would irk ya...ive a 20yr old sister who's studying away from home, working acafe job to cover the rent, she manages maybe one fit a month after her rent and food but looks to charleen and the like for inspiration and style to use what she already owns ...even that she no longer shows how ta style diff bits, its all just ( and this is not solely charleen) oh look at my huge delivery today oh look at my huge runner delivery, oh look at my big 1k delivery,....na na na stop you only have ta switch the news on for 2mins to drop back into the real world. And the click of them is just turning people off the insta hun. Only the real will survive, the ones who are adult enough to take the constructive criticism from people who actually like them...I aint no troll, like I said there was literally 7 messages to her on stories or questions she asked and she never bothered when they were nice 🤣🙈 shes now an adult not a child and a lot of the adults on there need a reality check before that money runs bone dry and the tables are turned.

Reactions: 1
Still wonder are they broken up or what ?? Wonder will she address it in this weeks pod …

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.