Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like charleen , I don’t understand why people give out about her travelling because I genuinely don’t see a problem with it 1. As long as you get a test going out and coming back, negative test and isolation then there’s absolutely nothing to worry about , come on lads !

she got tested going out to Dubai and coming back, Dubai is open. It doesn’t make someone selfish to travel to a place that’s open, as long as they get tests.... come on lads seriously ahaha. Anyone can travel as long as they get tests.
I suppose for me the problem is we’re being asked not to travel, yes borders are open and we can fly, yes you can get tested and everything, but what about the rest of us have been limiting movements, not seeing people for the past 11 months, the healthcare workers,it’s just a kick in the teeth. It wouldn’t kill them to not have a holiday for a year or two, personally I think it’s selfish.

Reactions: 6
One of the reason why she may get a lot of backlash for travelling is because she is in the public eye and just because you can travel at this time doesn’t mean you should the cases are high enough for people to stay home

Reactions: 8
One of the reason why she may get a lot of backlash for travelling is because she is in the public eye and just because you can travel at this time doesn’t mean you should the cases are high enough for people to stay home
Yeah that’s fair enough as it’s your opinion anyway and I respect it, I personally just don’t see an issue as long as people get tested then it’s completely safe

Reactions: 1
Absolutely and your post makes perfect sense.. however I’m talking about people getting genuine tests. There is no problem for people to travel abroad if they are genuinely getting a Covid test on the way out and back.

i have travelled abroad for essential purposes and leisure 5 times this year. I got a Covid test each time. All negative. I’m heading off again in two weeks until this lockdown is over. I would hate for anyone to call me disrespectful , when I’m following all the rules in terms of getting a test and isolating on return...
Do us all a favour and stay wherever it is you are jetting off to. So selfish!

Reactions: 9
Do us all a favour and stay wherever it is you are jetting off to. So selfish!

that's completely your opinion, it is perfectly safe to travel abroad if you get a negative test, and isolate upon return.

Reactions: 3
that's completely your opinion, it is perfectly safe to travel abroad if you get a negative test, and isolate upon return.
No it bleeping isn't, do you have mince in your skull? The entire country is begging for the country to introduce mandatory quarantine upon entering and you think it's okay to duck off for a holiday just bc our government don't have the balls to stand up to lobbyists and close the borders? Travel is supposed to be for essential reasons ONLY. duck me no wonder you're a fan of Charleen, selfish clowns.

Reactions: 20
Am I right in saying that she’s planning on flying abroad AGAIN for a boob job? Is she actually for real?

Reactions: 4
No it bleeping isn't, do you have mince in your skull? The entire country is begging for the country to introduce mandatory quarantine upon entering and you think it's okay to duck off for a holiday just bc our government don't have the balls to stand up to lobbyists and close the borders? Travel is supposed to be for essential reasons ONLY. duck me no wonder you're a fan of Charleen, selfish clowns.
Well said!! Can guarantee you anyone you know is talking about how selfish you are behind your back. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is Charlene herself 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder will anything happen now when she goes for her boob job next week as the guards are apparently checking in the airport to make sure your traveling for essential reasons as that clearly is not essential as it’s her own choice.

Also I’m no oil painting and have far from perfect teeth but I just can’t cope with Danos teeth, I know he got them done recently but it’s honesty like a set of dentures that my grandad wears, they are so fake and false looking and look like they are going to fall out of his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Lithuania with another girl flying out Sunday she said on her stories

I’ve seen many Irish girls fly out for boob jobs the past week so if it’s only essential travel how are they getting away with it ?

I’ve seen many Irish girls fly out for boob jobs the past week so if it’s only essential travel how are they getting away with it ?
There must be some seriously cheap deals or these clinics are on their knees for business and offering freebies for promotion of their clinics- SaffyT is just back from getting hers done, didn’t Kim Flood get hers done there too?

afaik they get a doctors letter and if stopped they show it! Not sure they have to specify the surgery on the letter

That’s strange for a doctor to do? Especially during a pandemic when they know that it’s the like of those insta Huns that’s traveling and taking the piss out of everyone else stuck in their 5km!!. Especially giving them a note for a procedure that’s actually not necessary and literally a matter of choice?

That’s strange for a doctor to do? Especially during a pandemic when they know that it’s the like of those insta Huns that’s traveling and taking the piss out of everyone else stuck in their 5km!!. Especially giving them a note for a procedure that’s actually not necessary and literally a matter of choice?
As in it'll just state that the person is undergoing surgery from x/01/21 to x/01/21. They might not be honest with the doctor what it is for and could lie by saying it's an absence note for work etc.

Oh I understand now, thanks. I know whenever I needed a doctors note for work or if I was traveling and had to bring medication, you’d swear I asked the doctor for her bank details. I was quizzed so much. But I get that some doctors don’t care I presume and just hand them out like without barely questioning.

Reactions: 2
Same here! It's because some people then pretend to be them once they have the letterhead. Loling to myself that perhaps these boob job doctors don't care because it's free publicity if someone fakes their identity :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
It’s mad how I can’t even travel home to dublin from Belfast yet charleen can jet off for a boob job? I haven’t seen my parents since last March.. who does she actually think she is???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.