Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe she’s shadow banned, I couldn’t find her either had to get someone to send me one or her stories so I could watch her that way 😂😂 Can’t say it was worth the effort I don’t like her short brown hair at all 😂
Oh Jesus the brown hair is awful!! Why did she dye it?? She was far better blonde 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just seen the snaps of her in Dubai on Twitter and it BOILED my blood

Reactions: 5
And how she justifies it? “But Other people are away too” but she can’t cope with the abuse poor me...... she is a selfish cow. Like she has nothing in head.. rocks for brains. She deserves every bit of abuse and backlash she gets.

Reactions: 3
I doubt she will lose followers over this cause there’s always people licking her arse so much 😂😂

8B207297-B65C-478B-9801-C6E3F74BC51C.png

I see she posted this on twitter she’s in the wrong and she knows she is and now looking for sympathy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think maybe she’s shadow banned, I couldn’t find her either had to get someone to send me one or her stories so I could watch her that way 😂😂 Can’t say it was worth the effort I don’t like her short brown hair at all 😂
Why do you think she’s shadow banned?

She copied the whole agony aunt thing from and other Influencer All her acts are copying other social media people she’s known for it

Not a mask in sight on her insta story

She’s the FIRST to call other influencers out. But when it’s turned on her..
She’s outdoor in her story.
Who did / does she copy from? She’s the first instagrammer I’ve found and though ugh why don’t I follow her yet?
All the positivity and girl power stuff!
Who did she call out? Tell me the goss!

She’s outdoor in her story.
Who did / does she copy from? She’s the first instagrammer I’ve found and though ugh why don’t I follow her yet?
All the positivity and girl power stuff!
Who did she call out? Tell me the goss!
Sorry I’m talking about Sophie not Charleen but her catchphrases and the agony aunt stuff she copies and it’s known

Reactions: 2
This is what I mean...... it’s a complete “victim mentality” - poor me! No Charlene cop yourself on!! People are very tired, angry, emotions are running high at the moment and have been for
months, most people are the end of their rope, the pandemic and lockdowns, constant bad news is exhausting for people.It has been absolutely relentless. The whole thing is a tit show for everyone and here is this airhead going about her holidays in Dubai... ! And poor me shite because people are angry with her.... and I guarantee you the next justification will be “it’s my life I can do what i want” you sound like petulant child.. and after that it will be “but I’m going to get tested etc.” - it’s not about that!!!! We would all love to bail off to Dubai - but most of us are living in the reality of this. She makes me sick 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She went to Ibiza a few months ago and got a huge backlash cake crying again on twitter for pity she got it she then goes to Dubai gets huge backlash and then comes looking for pity again I’m so sick and tired of these influencers thinking that they are above the restrictions I really hope that once this pandemic is over people realise how useless this are because we don’t need them lost all respect for Charleen

Reactions: 9
Hi, I’m new what’s the story with this girl?
She’s and influencer from Dublin. She’s a cousin of Bla Murphy from BiaBelle. She’s in college at the minute. And she’s gone on holidays twice since the pandemic started!

Hope u
She went to Ibiza a few months ago and got a huge backlash cake crying again on twitter for pity she got it she then goes to Dubai gets huge backlash and then comes looking for pity again I’m so sick and tired of these influencers thinking that they are above the restrictions I really hope that once this pandemic is over people realise how useless this are because we don’t need them lost all respect for Charleen
Hope you enjoyed me making a show of her on her live tonight 😉

Reactions: 1
She’s always getting involved in some type of twitter drama from what I can see I can’t believe she didn’t get much backlash for travelling to Dubai a while ago

Reactions: 2
This one 🤣 desperate
Ah no she's grand she comes across to be a sweet enough girl but the boyfriend 😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈 lads I can't
The doggy dentures on the boyfriend he is so grim 🤢🤢🤢🤢
He's one of these leechy kinda lads he never seems to do anything other than creep around in the background of her stories and make some dopey remark
Could stomach the rough as a badgers arse accent on him if he was a bit attractive but the big fake teeth and the big wide mouth on him with the little beady eyes he's rotten
I'm sorry 😐 and he thinks he's a professional footballer too 🤣 playing for bohemians

Reactions: 5
I do like charleen , I don’t understand why people give out about her travelling because I genuinely don’t see a problem with it 1. As long as you get a test going out and coming back, negative test and isolation then there’s absolutely nothing to worry about , come on lads !

she got tested going out to Dubai and coming back, Dubai is open. It doesn’t make someone selfish to travel to a place that’s open, as long as they get tests.... come on lads seriously ahaha. Anyone can travel as long as they get tests.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do like charleen , I don’t understand why people give out about her travelling because I genuinely don’t see a problem with it 1. As long as you get a test going out and coming back, negative test and isolation then there’s absolutely nothing to worry about , come on lads !

she got tested going out to Dubai and coming back, Dubai is open. It doesn’t make someone selfish to travel to a place that’s open, as long as they get tests.... come on lads seriously ahaha. Anyone can travel as long as they get tests.
Have you seen how other countries had mandatory quarantine or closed their borders? They are now open again with very little restrictions. We don’t have those sanctions in place and people won’t follow them.
I could easily get a test (if I flew back home tomorrow) and tell everyone it’s negative. In fact I know someone who done it at Christmas because they had no symptoms and now two of their family members are extremely sick. The issue is there isn’t any enforcement here to ensure numbers stay down so yes, travel is an issue.

It is one year, everyone had made sacrifices and we have been told not to travel unless it’s for work etc.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen how other countries had mandatory quarantine or closed their borders? They are now open again with very little restrictions. We don’t have those sanctions in place and people won’t follow them.
I could easily get a test (if I flew back home tomorrow) and tell everyone it’s negative. In fact I know someone who done it at Christmas because they had no symptoms and now two of their family members are extremely sick. The issue is there isn’t any enforcement here to ensure numbers stay down so yes, travel is an issue.

It is one year, everyone had made sacrifices and we have been told not to travel unless it’s for work etc.
Absolutely and your post makes perfect sense.. however I’m talking about people getting genuine tests. There is no problem for people to travel abroad if they are genuinely getting a Covid test on the way out and back.

i have travelled abroad for essential purposes and leisure 5 times this year. I got a Covid test each time. All negative. I’m heading off again in two weeks until this lockdown is over. I would hate for anyone to call me disrespectful , when I’m following all the rules in terms of getting a test and isolating on return...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.