Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did do the dirt on Dano- he is a lovely lad who didnā€™t deserve that at all. If you think Charleen wouldnā€™t do that than youā€™re completely naive.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve checked her feed just now and heā€™s liked every post sheā€™s put up since March 1st including a picture of her nails. The only one he hasnā€™t is the lastest which is 7hours ago at the time Iā€™m looking. I thought they were broke up too because of the chain (I know jumping to conclusions.. feck it though seems logical sheā€™s never without it) and she hasnā€™t shared him on her stories in a whileā€¦ but maybe she is getting it cleaned šŸ¤”
really? i checked and he hasnā€™t liked any of her recent pics

Reactions: 2
She makes a mug out of him anyway. Shoving the phone in his face. Poor fella would be better off without her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd say he's finally had enough. He gets slatted like there's no tomorrow for her being an influencer and her big ego so I'd say the half naked pictures are just the final straw for him.
Now I understand why the football fans slate her. Theres no way she dresses the way she does and dosent get attention off other men on nights out its sick shes a proper slapper the way she goes on and dresses end of dano u deserve better once a slut always a slut

Reactions: 5
Now I understand why the football fans slate her. Theres no way she dresses the way she does and dosent get attention off other men on nights out its sick shes a proper slapper the way she goes on and dresses end of dano u deserve better once a slut always a slut
Hate that word. She can dress how she likes. Most of her stuff I wouldn't be caught dead in because it looks cheap and tacky but showing skin doesn't make you a cheater or a "slut".

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I think sheā€™s basically confirmed the split on her stories by saying she will address her her dmā€™s when sheā€™s ready

Reactions: 14
Might not be any cheating or any drama, maybe they just needed some space. They live in her parents house and probably spend a lot of time in her bedroom. Hard to be with someone 24/7 within 4 walls.

Reactions: 9
really? i checked and he hasnā€™t liked any of her recent pics
Yeah It was the same for me, but then I decided to follow him go back through her photos when I followed and typed his name into them and there he was.. but the same happens to me and It happens when I check followers also I donā€™t know

theyve 100% finished. She wonā€™t address for ages because she knows her engagement will go up because people will be waiting for her to come on and ā€˜address thingsā€™. Ok Charleen weā€™ll wait for you to address thingsā€¦. I forgot she was head of state and has to make public announcements to keep us updated.

Am I being mean by saying she could had ā€˜addressedā€™ the situation in the same length of time that she used to come on and say sheā€™s not speaking about it now. All she had to say was yes weā€™ve split up Iā€™m single and I wonā€™t be going into it as itā€™s between the two of us. But no making mountains out of mohills Murphy has to drag it out. Unless dano has asked her not to say anything but doubt it.

Might not be any cheating or any drama, maybe they just needed some space. They live in her parents house and probably spend a lot of time in her bedroom. Hard to be with someone 24/7 within 4 walls.
Thatā€™s also a fair point youā€™ve made and that could well be it. I also just realised sheā€™s replaced her dano necklace with a Charleen necklace it looks. Not sure why I find this funny but I do šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Thought she was Madly in love with this fella from her stories she doesnā€™t seem to be that bothered all these girls need their heads check they havenā€™t any brain cells lol and Ellie back with the dirt bag lol

Reactions: 8
Ye this screams ā€œcheck what your missing out on, how dare you dump meā€. Sheā€™s a stunning looking girl , but please ! Why feel you need to get the skimpies & strings out for attention šŸ˜’ classy look is so much better on her.
That's her new favourite pose, trousers open thong up her back. Looks like she got caught after squatting on the toilet and didn't have time to do up her trousers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.