Charleen Murphy #2 did Dano run a mile? Was it the new nose, new hair or no style?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the new man she’s trying to drop in slowly, why do her and Ellie have to do everything the same? Boob job, new man at the same time, london like what
I honestly think Charleen is constantly trying to be something she’s not and was secretly a huge fan of Ellie’s before they were mates so is just trying to keep up 🤣 just an opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only person who thinks Charlene and Ellie have a weird relationship. Like they go on like they are besties but they are so unnatural, I don't know how to explain it but I just don't think they like each other as much as they say they do😂 I think Charlene secretly hates her😂 but then I think Charlene would be one of those friends to throw you under the bus to embarrass you type friend. I hope this makes sense

Reactions: 26
Am I the only person who thinks Charlene and Ellie have a weird relationship. Like they go on like they are besties but they are so unnatural, I don't know how to explain it but I just don't think they like each other as much as they say they do😂 I think Charlene secretly hates her😂 but then I think Charlene would be one of those friends to throw you under the bus to embarrass you type friend. I hope this makes sense
Yes I definitely see this I think they assume they’ll be more successful as a duo but I couldn’t imagine them sitting watching tv together it’s all very much insta content related activities

Reactions: 6
The conversation on spin is so cringe Ellie was talking to her like she’s a thick child the whole time 🤣🤣 I’d say Ellie loves feeling like she has half a brain cell around her

Reactions: 7
This was so awkward and unnecessary Charleen looked like she didn’t know why Ellie was still recording her, like Ellie was taking the piss out of her more than just having banter she clearly didn’t look her best either. I’m not a fan of Charleen but this made me feel uncomfortable tbh the whole besties tit is fake AF

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This was so awkward and unnecessary Charleen looked like she didn’t know why Ellie was still recording her, like Ellie was taking the piss out of her more than just having banter she clearly didn’t look her best either. Made me feel uncomfortable tbh the whole besties tit is fake AF
Seeing Charleen in her casual, comfy clothes made me like her even more to be honest. Why were they all done up to the nines to sit on a couch?!

Reactions: 13
Seeing Charleen in her casual, comfy clothes made me like her even more to be honest. Why were they all done up to the nines to sit on a couch?!
I agree it’s odd being so dressed up for a chill night with your friends, but you could see she felt uncomfortable being the only one not dressy and with Ellie recording her for having a roller in? Like she stopped acknowledging Ellie and she was still recording her giggling to herself? She’s 27 needs to get a grip 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why do they keep necklaces on while applying tan / shimmer or whatever she's using. Bla Murphy is the same .... All their jewellery must be covered

Reactions: 9
She looks like she's in need of a good wash with that shimmer on her chest. It looks like dirt. She is a very good looking girl but she has no style. It's such a shame.

Reactions: 10
Why do they keep necklaces on while applying tan / shimmer or whatever she's using. Bla Murphy is the same .... All their jewellery must be covered
or when they use a white vest top in the reel when applying tan. Nooooooo!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.