Charleen Murphy #2 did Dano run a mile? Was it the new nose, new hair or no style?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drama out of her 😂😂😂 she is bleach blonde with hair extensions and she doesn’t think that could be the cause of a bald patch. Idiot.

Reactions: 13
Sorry her tiktoks are a next level cringe she’s so desperately trying to be sexy like give it a rest hun

Reactions: 6
She’s back following him so they’re obviously together. He was probably told to keep it quiet as it affects his soccer.

Reactions: 4
She deletes any TikTok comments mentioning they saw her in brown Thomas with Dano so yeah they’re back together

Reactions: 12
She has been doing that high pony for a while now, pressure from pins can cause bald patches. Her hair extensions are so bad, obviously she gets them discounted/free but I'd rather pay full whack for Platinum ones

Reactions: 5
Omg her New Year's Eve outfit is worthy of the bin 🚮 🗑
Right "Char" we know u have fake tits, I honestly think they filled her head with notions when she got those hideous boobs. I wonder if her style only changed because of them

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Now she's riding the digital camera trend and copying the same one a tiktokker bought. She follows every trend 6 months late and acts like she's the one who invented it because her herd of PLT huns eat it up every time 😂 She's claiming the price of the camera went up since she advertised it. Her ego knows no bounds

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she's riding the digital camera trend and copying the same one a tiktokker bought. She follows every trend 6 months late and acts like she's the one who invented it because her herd of PLT huns eat it up every time 😂 She's claiming the price of the camera went up since she advertised it. Her ego knows no bounds
I have the same camera and it’s price is gone up because canon recently discontinued it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I watched a few of Charleen’s You Tube videos , and I’ve never come across someone more self obsessed. Every video begins with her commenting on her appearance, explaining why she looks the way she does in that moment and what she’s about to get done to herself/appearance. The girl must get a blow dry everyday literally. She’s makes everything look painfully boring. I don’t know how she has any views , all her videos consist of her talking about her looks , the food she’s eaten that day and where her clothes are from. She is honestly the most uninteresting/ un entertaining person on the internet.

Reactions: 15
Charleen mentioned doing long distance on the podcast this week so he must be living over in England

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.