Channon Mooney and Shannon Spalding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video she just did about being trans… saying it doesn’t bother her. Well why make a video then if it doesn’t bother you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I am naturally olive skin toned”

Your severely sun burnt arm tells me different

Also she has recently used the sunbeds because in one of her recent videos her face was very evidently slightly burnt from them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please tell me her skin is edited here ??!

View attachment 2774564
Has to be. Doesn’t look like natural olive skin to me she’s literally burnt. What a freak to edit yourself that dark. Gonna look at her YouTube now to see the colour of her
IMG_4657.jpeg

---
“I am naturally olive skin toned”

Your severely sun burnt arm tells me different

Also she has recently used the sunbeds because in one of her recent videos her face was very evidently slightly burnt from them 😂
She’s so weird lying about this and thinking people won’t notice? She evidently uses sunbeds frequently and 100000% uses nasals. No one that burns on holiday is that colour before she was on holiday naturally, in February.

Attachments

• Wow
she absolutely does not have olive skin, as someone with olive skin who always used sunbeds to build a base tan before every holiday i have never ever burnt like that, she’s 100% using sunbed cream in the natural sun which is the stupidest thing to do as the UV is likely 8+ where she was, pretty much double the uv sunbeds give off, she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Channon’s not declaring a gifted hotel stay on her Instagram stories properly. Only this one says gifted, the rest have nothing at all on there. She’s so dodgy.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She didn’t disclose the perfumes she was gifted on her latest vlog either. I searched the screen for an *ad* but there defo wasn’t one!

Channon’s not declaring a gifted hotel stay on her Instagram stories properly. Only this one says gifted, the rest have nothing at all on there. She’s so dodgy.
I was trying to spot where she put gifted forever 😂 surely the brand that gifted thinks wtf they gifted her all of that and she didn’t even tag etc

Channon doing an ad on her page for a VPN wtf? How much did she get paid for that lol. She sounds like she has no clue what she’s on about. Who is online shopping in a different country anyway? Also, you can watch UK TV shows abroad by using mobile data or maybe just maybe enjoy your holiday lol

Made me sad for some reason that clip chan included in her last vlog of her and Graces faces at dinner and she was asking grace the most bland questions like what her favourite food was.. influencing is so fake man you can tell they’re not as close as they make out online. I do miss the days of her and Shan because their friendship seemed SO genuine.

Reactions: 5