Channon Mooney and Shannon Spalding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently when they were younger. I think all of their relationship is for show anyway, behind closed doors they’re probably not as in love as they make out on these photos/videos. There’s no actual chemistry between them it is literally like watching 2 teenagers try to navigate a relationship. She’s talking about getting engaged but it doesn’t seem like they’re mature enough for that? Idk…
I also notice on some of her vids they can be quite passive aggressive to each other.
There was a Tik Tok vid the other day and she said “come rate my outfit for Tik Tok” so he obvs knows he’s being recorded, he’s not gonna say anything bad is he, he’s gonna pretend to be like “phwoar” so we all think they’re couple goals lol.
To me, their relationship consists of Mac and Cheese and the dogs. I’m sure she doesn’t even like cuddling.
Is she truly happy with him? Who knows but she won’t leave him as she wants to brag about the fact they’ve been together 10 years
I agree, I don’t think the appeal for her on social media will last at all. There’s nothing exciting about her and she seems up herself and ungrateful for all the tat she gets gifted. She needs to stop trying to force the couple content on YT because people don’t watch her for that in my opinion.

I remember she did a video about her mortgage that was meant to be helpful for others and it seemed like she had no idea about any of it even though she used to work for a bank. Looks like he just sorts everything out. Dead behind the eyes.

Interesting she is forcing the engagement but against the idea of children, she doesn’t seem maternal or mature enough to have a child anyway.

As for the dogs, I feel really sorry for them as I said previously she is always on brand trips away or at events and Oak works full time so they will be on their own. God knows why they got a girl and a boy, it will be awful when the girl comes into season and they have to leave them home alone separated. So dense.

Reactions: 2
I agree, I don’t think the appeal for her on social media will last at all. There’s nothing exciting about her and she seems up herself and ungrateful for all the tat she gets gifted. She needs to stop trying to force the couple content on YT because people don’t watch her for that in my opinion.

I remember she did a video about her mortgage that was meant to be helpful for others and it seemed like she had no idea about any of it even though she used to work for a bank. Looks like he just sorts everything out. Dead behind the eyes.

Interesting she is forcing the engagement but against the idea of children, she doesn’t seem maternal or mature enough to have a child anyway.

As for the dogs, I feel really sorry for them as I said previously she is always on brand trips away or at events and Oak works full time so they will be on their own. God knows why they got a girl and a boy, it will be awful when the girl comes into season and they have to leave them home alone separated. So dense.
I think she is a very socially awkward person, I watched her in a video once at a drive thru and she was so blunt.
Separate to that, she does come across ungrateful to the brands and also her followers. She rarely responds to comments or thanks them with genuine intentions.
She is quite awkward infront of the camera and will often do a pout, peace sign or an American accent to attempt coming off as relatable.

I don’t think she’s a bad person but she never uses her platform to speak up about important topics. She’s the type of girl that would thrive off of having a gay boy best friend but then not support when it comes to pride etc.
I also get the vibe she wouldn’t hang with anyone that isn’t slim pretty or influencer potential.

The content is the same constantly. PLT hauls, GRWM to go for a tit, GRWM to take a dog for a walk - what a life worrying so much about what to wear for a dog walk.
She does content sometimes where she shows her messy room and that is better because she’s actually showing she’s a human being. She should do more of that stuff.
It’s the same q&a’s and she copies a lot of stuff from the bigger influencers. I’m not sure how she has that many followers.
People love to buy anything she recommends but she really doesn’t care about her followers as much as they think she does. Entitled.
And as for Oak, he seems like a right moody and arrogant person.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree with the above their relationship seems more platonic than anything. Not that I’ve tried to BUT I just can’t imagine them having sex? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've noticed that trend 'social media is toxic' and then people tag their favourite creators. Channon is on a lot of peoples on my fyp which makes me feel odd as she doesn't come across. Nice to me at all

Has she been reading here? Her latest Tik tok calling Oak a headache… looool trying to be more relatable girly. Atleast you’re admitting it x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've noticed that trend 'social media is toxic' and then people tag their favourite creators. Channon is on a lot of peoples on my fyp which makes me feel odd as she doesn't come across. Nice to me at all
No doesn’t add up. Someone on here said she was a bully in school, she gives mean girl vibes

People say she’s a non toxic influencer but I disagree. She never uses her platform for good. Is always silent when it comes to important issues. Always bragging about the designer bags she buys and promotes sun beds. Beyond the surface she is a typical chavvy girl.

Their content is so similar all the time despite them not being friends anymore - anyone else noticed?

who’s copying who here 😂

I find it funny how Shan’s on a natural hair journey and is always posting about her natural hair and how good condition it is etc and then Channon is constantly bleaching the life out of whatever hair she has left and it’s breaking off everywhere . I can’t believe her hairdressers aren’t refusing to continue bleaching it. Really embarrassing.

Channon is honestly out of touch with reality. I’m not sure why everyone likes her. Constantly bragging about the designer things she buys

Reactions: 7
keep seeing channon leaving comments on zoe hague's tik tok's, sooo cringe i never seen zoe comment on hers 🤣 dick riding at it's finest

I’ve said it before but ages ago I’m sure she said she’d never buy designer and doesn’t see the point in spending the money
yeah she always plugged the insta pages that sell fake stuff saying what’s the point in paying loads when you can pay less and get good quality dupes, she soon switched up on that as soon as she started earning more