Channon Mooney and Shannon Spalding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo Channonnnn 😭 Another dog for some viral content and then neglect when there’s a beauty works event
The dog is so cute though haha - tbf I don’t know why people think she’d have a baby yet, she definitely enjoys the life she has right now. She doesn’t give me maternal vibes anyway

Reactions: 2
Channon’s new video hasn’t been marked as an ad even though she said she’s working with PLT. These huge fast fashion hauls are disgusting as well. I miss the content she did when she was friends with Shannon. Nobody needs that many new clothes and there will be more Zara/PLT/Primark hauls before Christmas as well.

Channon’s new video hasn’t been marked as an ad even though she said she’s working with PLT. These huge fast fashion hauls are disgusting as well. I miss the content she did when she was friends with Shannon. Nobody needs that many new clothes and there will be more Zara/PLT/Primark hauls before Christmas as well.
Totally agree!

She’s is honestly so annoying. Why does she keep saying “Merry Chrysler“ in her decorate our tree vlog. She literally says it 100 times. She would be insufferable to live with. But then again he’s a bit of a dick too, so they probably get along well.

Reactions: 3
I just watched back their Christmas gift swap from last year and I don’t actually think they suited as friends on reflection. Shannon is a party girl and extremely extroverted and Channon doesn’t seem to party as much and is introverted. Channon also kept calling Shannon bro which was annoying. Seems to me that they were friends for convenience as they probably only had each other to go to events with. Shannon was out with a lot of the love island girls last weekend and Channon is friends with other Tik Tok influencers.
Makes you wonder why they did fall out because they now both seem to be on completely different paths.

The way Chan sells so much gifted stuff on vinted … For cheeky as duck prices too. Is truly disgusting. I’m not against people selling gifted or AD stuff if it’s not for you it’s not for you but you’d like to think they’d re sell it for cheap ?! Given they got it for free ?! AND got paid to promote it etc ?! 😂

Her prices on there are ridiculous and everything is stuff she has clearly been gifted it’s actually rank

Reactions: 5
Shannon posted a Tik Tok 4 hours ago about her YouTube journey and an hour later Channon posted exactly the same thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
does anyone else think channon's hair colour doesn't suit her? it makes her look so orange whenever she wears fake tan, how can she not see lol

does anyone else think channon's hair colour doesn't suit her? it makes her look so orange whenever she wears fake tan, how can she not see lol
Yes! I also think it always looks really scabby and crusty and that’s because the colour is so dull. She looked SO good when she had it more of a white/blonde tone I loved that era for her

Has anyone noticed how her and oak make sly entitled jokes about chan getting gifted free stuff, he always laughs about it like he thinks their both amazing and there proper having the companies over

Has anyone noticed how her and oak make sly entitled jokes about chan getting gifted free stuff, he always laughs about it like he thinks their both amazing and there proper having the companies over
It always makes me laugh when Oakley is in her videos because Channon wants to be an influencer girly but then all Oakley does is swear and act chavvy lol

Reactions: 4
It always makes me laugh when Oakley is in her videos because Channon wants to be an influencer girly but then all Oakley does is swear and act chavvy lol
There’s something about him lately that is so un likeable. I don’t know what but he makes me snarl every time he speaks he’s so cocky and arrogant

Reactions: 5
There’s something about him lately that is so un likeable. I don’t know what but he makes me snarl every time he speaks he’s so cocky and arrogant
Literally this, he is a walking ickkk.

and there is no chemistry between them, they act like brother and sister. Didn’t someone say he cheated before? Now she’s practically begging him for an engagement ring 😂

• Haha
Literally this, he is a walking ickkk.

and there is no chemistry between them, they act like brother and sister. Didn’t someone say he cheated before? Now she’s practically begging him for an engagement ring 😂
Apparently when they were younger. I think all of their relationship is for show anyway, behind closed doors they’re probably not as in love as they make out on these photos/videos. There’s no actual chemistry between them it is literally like watching 2 teenagers try to navigate a relationship. She’s talking about getting engaged but it doesn’t seem like they’re mature enough for that? Idk…
I also notice on some of her vids they can be quite passive aggressive to each other.
There was a Tik Tok vid the other day and she said “come rate my outfit for Tik Tok” so he obvs knows he’s being recorded, he’s not gonna say anything bad is he, he’s gonna pretend to be like “phwoar” so we all think they’re couple goals lol.
To me, their relationship consists of Mac and Cheese and the dogs. I’m sure she doesn’t even like cuddling.
Is she truly happy with him? Who knows but she won’t leave him as she wants to brag about the fact they’ve been together 10 years

• Haha