Channon Mooney and Shannon Spalding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the most part I really like both of them! Sure they can be a bit repetitive and ‘basic’ but I also really love how genuine they are. I do think they’re making a lot more money than they’re letting on in an attempt to remain relatable but also people aren’t stupid everyone knows influencers are earning decent wages with barely any followers these days. Interesting Channon went to a Chris Brown concert the other day it’s really hard to see influencers actively posting they’re there ???

All just speculation but it’s not like them to go this long without seeing eachother, also shan mentioned about having a really down week in her latest vlog? So not sure. Also seems like they’re both pushing out loads of content with their other ‘besties’

Reactions: 1
they’re at the same event tonight but haven’t posted anything together yet👀

I was convinced for weeks they’ve fell out and surely tonight’s confirmed that, Chan even deleted a comment on her tiktok video saying ‘are you still friends with Shan’

Reactions: 2
Shannon had loads of comments on her recent YouTube video about her and Channon when I watched it this morning but this evening all the comments are gone, so she’s defo deleted them and I feel you’d only do that if it were true 🤔

I don’t understand why they both have to sit there and delete comments though? A lot of people watch them / have watched them / listened to their podcast / knew them for their friendship with eachother. They do still follow eachother on instagram I’ve noticed but it’s not hard to just say ‘unfortunately me and Shan have gone our separate ways’ like syd did when her and Ell had a public friend breakup rather than just being cagey

So Shannon has confirmed in her new video that they aren’t pals anymore. WTF. I’m super shocked I wonder what’s happened

I don’t know why these two confirming their falling out has hit me but as someone who’s struggled a lot with friendship over the past year, watching these two girls who genuinely seemed to be each others friend soulmate both made me so happy and optimistic I’d find it too, but also insanely jealous of what I didn’t have - I don’t know what’s gone on, or how serious. But from an outsiders perspective you could see the click those two girls had, and to find out they’re not friends anymore after idolising their friendship for so long is heartbreaking. I always wanted to find my ‘chan and Shan’ friendship 💔

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why these two confirming their falling out has hit me but as someone who’s struggled a lot with friendship over the past year, watching these two girls who genuinely seemed to be each others friend soulmate both made me so happy and optimistic I’d find it too, but also insanely jealous of what I didn’t have - I don’t know what’s gone on, or how serious. But from an outsiders perspective you could see the click those two girls had, and to find out they’re not friends anymore after idolising their friendship for so long is heartbreaking. I always wanted to find my ‘chan and Shan’ friendship 💔
Snap! I had no idea they’d fell out I didn’t even notice and I had Shannon’s video on in the back ground whilst I was doing some work and I heard her say it and stopped everything and had to re wind! Then I came on here to find the answers 😂

I’m really shook for them they were like sisters and to me in Shan video she seemed still pissed off when she did speak about them falling out as though maybe Channon could be in the wrong? She seemed kinda hurt and annoyed

it’s got to be about money / work

Agreed that Shannon seemed pissed off/annoyed when she touched on it!!!!! If you go back to Channons vlog when she was just about to go to the beauty works event where Shan was gonna be she said she had cried numerous times before going so I am kinda getting the vibe channon in the wrong

i’ve been watching these girls for aaagess and i’m honestly gutted for them that they’ve fallen out. they were lit my fav influencers & i loved the vids of them together, they were like sisters!! i really do wonder what happened to make them cut off the friendship as they seemed inseparable…

Reactions: 3
Chan has posted she’s going to do a catch up video! No doubt we’ll get her side of it all!
She’ll just say the same thing these influencers never give details 🤣

Their happy to make money off everyone following them as friends and duo’s and get views out of everyone that loves them but then when it all goes to tit they don’t want to give any details 🤣

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon the fall out has anything to do with Emily bull? She was always a bit of a third wheel to the point people used to comment ‘isn’t Emily with you too’ on c&s’s tiktoks.. and I’ve noticed Emily spending a lot more time with Chan since the fall out

I have an inkling it’s to do with job/uni/home life and just the differences where they’re at at the moment? Could be completely wrong 😂

Chan saved the question to the end of her Q&A and said ‘some things are better kept off the internet’

I WANT THE GOSSIP