Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Endless times she says the word "amazing" in her last video. I can't stand it anymore. I understand she loves this word but now she's annoying 😑

P.S. annoying also her and her stupid flowers.. it's almost all about flowers lately, on her ig most of all, I still have to understand what she's doing with them and if it's her new (serious) business or a hobby or what 🌹🌺🌼⁉🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Endless times she says the word "amazing" in her last video. I can't stand it anymore. I understand she loves this word but now she's annoying 😑

P.S. annoying also her and her stupid flowers.. it's almost all about flowers lately, on her ig most of all, I still have to understand what she's doing with them and if it's her new (serious) business or a hobby or what 🌹🌺🌼⁉🤔
The time will tell. I dont think she will do this more than a year.

I was watching one of her older vlogs from 2020 winter or smth and omg in a clothing haul she was trying so much to show that she has a thigh gap, she could not stop standing with her feet wide apart and butt pushed back. Considering she always mentions she does not want to loose weight, just to be strong, fit.

The vlog is just a string of ADs again... And kindergarten activities. It's so gross how Dorian is allowed to climb all over the sofa at the hotel. Sure, the rooms are cleaned after each guest, but I don't think the pillows of the couch are laundered or wiped. Some people have allergies or just don't want dirt on everything. And the puffer jackets they got are super ugly.

Reactions: 2
The vlog is just a string of ADs again... And kindergarten activities. It's so gross how Dorian is allowed to climb all over the sofa at the hotel. Sure, the rooms are cleaned after each guest, but I don't think the pillows of the couch are laundered or wiped. Some people have allergies or just don't want dirt on everything. And the puffer jackets they got are super ugly.
She took so long to pick that jacket lol and it's just freaking black and shapeless.

Reactions: 1
She took so long to pick that jacket lol and it's just freaking black and shapeless.
Yes! And Rokas wore his while renovating the Vilnius apartment. Who wears a new jacket to do dirty work? Just wear something old. These two are so ignorant and obnoxious. Those jackets are going to be on depop or in the trash in a few months and replaced by some other tasteless fast fashion. One of the reasons Ieva is such a bad influencer, is because she is spineless. She has no real values or convictions, she just runs with the herd, never thinking about what she is doing.

So is it ok not to disclose an ad in the video?
I don't think so, but I'm really not sure about the laws in Lithuania regarding this. Maybe someone from Lithuania can shed some light on this?

Reactions: 1
Yes! And Rokas wore his while renovating the Vilnius apartment. Who wears a new jacket to do dirty work? Just wear something old. These two are so ignorant and obnoxious. Those jackets are going to be on depop or in the trash in a few months and replaced by some other tasteless fast fashion. One of the reasons Ieva is such a bad influencer, is because she is spineless. She has no real values or convictions, she just runs with the herd, never thinking about what she is doing.
she always emphasizes how she is not buying things that she knows she will wear forever😀 and look at that impulsebuyontrend zara bag😀

Ieva has become the most boring influencer ever. All her posts are just AD, AD, AD, with some childish activities in between, like making clay pots and "arranging" flowers. I might respect her if she actually had the guts to take a florist apprenticeship training course, but she probably won't want to put the effort in and instead rely on her parents' money and her followers to get her started. If success doesn't come easily over night, she will abandon the project.

She often posts people ordering flowers at her. Do you guys think that’s true?
I don't know. The first ones she delivered were probably gifts for other influencers. Maybe a couple of people from Vilnius who follow her ordered some. I don't see the appeal. There is nothing special about Ieva's bouquets. I would rather choose my own flowers if I was going to spend a lot of money.

I utterl
She often posts people ordering flowers at her. Do you guys think that’s true?
I utterly don't. Might be..but i have some doubt.

I don't know. The first ones she delivered were probably gifts for other influencers. Maybe a couple of people from Vilnius who follow her ordered some. I don't see the appeal. There is nothing special about Ieva's bouquets. I would rather choose my own flowers if I was going to spend a lot of money.
Same thing for me! ...Well.. to be honest her flowers are not so horrendous.. I like them.. but I would never buy them for me or order/buy them for someone as gift. I have different likings. So the problem is mine ;-)

Yep! I just noticed the same. Not that I would have normally have to say something about that if i saw that happening to a friend/within us common people but I felt I noticed and felt to comment about her only because she's a public person and an influencer and she'd had to take more care and attention how she appears to give a good impression. And her hair, here, look oily, greasy (and darker than the lengths? Or is just me seeing that?) I thought that the reason why she, for once(since she's always cared SO much for her hair)she appeared with not so perfect hairdo is because maybe she hadn't enough time to look after it and to give it the care it needed and that she was always used to care about it ( maybe hence her wedding preparations.. although I don't understand it since she has marriage in many months.. I know weddings give you many things to do and occupy your time a lot but she has so much time/still many months to be on time to prepare herself for it and organize it) .... or maybe because she's just too busy to be having to take her dog for walks ;-) Oh my God I'm so bad at irony! 😄

Last edited: