Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Ieva has scheduled her vlogmas but I find it simply absurd scheduling something it is supposed to be done day by day spontaneously instead the right opposite of being programmed/already scheduled. It's not a tv programme where you have to have things scheduled, obviously. She's so awkward sometimes. Sometimes???!

Reactions: 1
I saw Ieva has scheduled her vlogmas but I find it simply absurd scheduling something it is supposed to be done day by day spontaneously instead the right opposite of being programmed/already scheduled. It's not a tv programme where you have to have things scheduled, obviously. She's so awkward sometimes. Sometimes???!
I think she has done this many times before already. You're right, it makes vlogmas boring and predictable. The good thing is you can skip things you don't want to see. I wonder if her vlogmas is going to be full of ads again this year. I used to love her vlogs but everything has become so boring and tasteless.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her vlogmas is going to be full of ads again this year. I used to love her vlogs but everything has become so boring and tasteless.
[/QUOTE]
Same for me.. It's obvious why, it's because her vlogmas videos these last years have lost of spontaneity, as I was saying earlier. As for ads I think ,well I'm sure, her vlogmas it will be full of them/sponsored stuff since she's needing money (if not her wealthy parents are not giving their money to her and Rokas for the new house-furniture-work of renovation, etc)

She really is super lazy and unmotivated, isn't she? Most vloggers I used to enjoy watching have become really lazy and boring. And vlogmas is about posting something every day of December leading up to Christmas, not filming what you do and uploading it any old day. Years ago, vloggers would have prepared something to upload on December first, they even produced videos in advance in case they got sick or couldn't film for some other reason. Nowadays, influencers are just entitled and lazy.

Reactions: 1
She really is super lazy and unmotivated, isn't she? Most vloggers I used to enjoy watching have become really lazy and boring. And vlogmas is about posting something every day of December leading up to Christmas, not filming what you do and uploading it any old day. Years ago, vloggers would have prepared something to upload on December first, they even produced videos in advance in case they got sick or couldn't film for some other reason. Nowadays, influencers are just entitled and lazy.
So true.

But the first prize for laziness goes toooooo...... 🥁 Lazinette! Ops, Chanelette! 🤣🤣🤣

Ah yeah I loved her vlogmas. But it’s getting worse and worse during the last years.
I always liked it when she filmed their family Christmas evening, Linda playing the piano, all of them playing games etc. it’s so sad she stopped sharing anything because she thinks it’s not cool enough because the house doesn’t look instagramable…
I also enjoyed her trips to the shopping center during Christmas. Idk to me it was nice to watch.

So i had some time to watch Vlogmas day 1 and I liked it. She finally showed some shopping trip snippets, which I really missed. I also like the intro.
I don’t really understand why she disliked the make up made by that woman. I thought she looks pretty fine with it. She preferred the make up made by a guy which was just all over orange?! Hahaha
77988B07-3728-4233-BE3F-66A890253D08.png

Reactions: 3
I miss Ieva's original Chanelette "I wish you a Merry Christmas" song introduction in her Vlogmas videos. Even her choice of music in her vlogs is different... and not very relaxing — which seems to be why most people really used to enjoy Ieva's older vlogmas videos.

I appreciate that she did still do vlogmas this year but I completely agreed with your posts, her traditional cosy and homey vlogmas videos are always the most enjoyable. I wish she would embrace being more of her own person again, instead of morphing into her partner's personality and style.

I'm hoping we will be able to see some of her new apartment updates, I think it's been about 8 months since she announced their purchase in April. I'm surprised Ieva hasn't incorporated the updates into any videos like she previously did with her first apartment. Those updates were interesting.

Last edited:
I also enjoyed her vlogmas videos, but not as much as I usually do. In the first video, she just stuck lots of clips from the past weeks together, I remembered seeing everything on her stories a while ago. So it wasn't really a video about what you do during Christmas time. I also feel like she is using Rokas as a prop to show what a cool couple they are. I'm sure they have a good relationship and a lot of fun together, but most things just look staged.

Watching the second vlogmas video, I realize that I am purely a nostalgic viewer. I would not be interested in her if i stumbled upon her videos for the first time today. Ieva looks pretty bad in the first scene on the sofa, her hair and skin are not great, she looks puffy and her speech is slurred (and how could she come this far without ever improving the audio of her recordings? She should have invested in a clip-on mike years ago). This is not someone I find attractive or intriguing. And the "special" manicure with those tacky gold rings, ugh. I fast-forwarded through the ads.

She kind of filled the video with the ad, flower arranging, and fashion show. The fashion show was nice, but it doesn't really feel christmassy. And I'm still not a fan of her bouquets. You would think you could not go wrong with flowers, they are always beautiful, but I don't like her combinations. And the scrunched paper and cards and ribbons are so silly. Nothing about what she is doing is even remotely sustainable. This is just another indulgence for someone who has nothing better to do. And she's not as edgy as she wants to be. All those edgy looks she is trying out look unconvincing on her. She is just too tacky to pull it off. The romantic princess suited her much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I also enjoyed her vlogmas videos, but not as much as I usually do. In the first video, she just stuck lots of clips from the past weeks together, I remembered seeing everything on her stories a while ago. So it wasn't really a video about what you do during Christmas time. I also feel like she is using Rokas as a prop to show what a cool couple they are. I'm sure they have a good relationship and a lot of fun together, but most things just look staged.

Watching the second vlogmas video, I realize that I am purely a nostalgic viewer. I would not be interested in her if i stumbled upon her videos for the first time today. Ieva looks pretty bad in the first scene on the sofa, her hair and skin are not great, she looks puffy and her speech is slurred (and how could she come this far without ever improving the audio of her recordings? She should have invested in a clip-on mike years ago). This is not someone I find attractive or intriguing. And the "special" manicure with those tacky gold rings, ugh. I fast-forwarded through the ads.

She kind of filled the video with the ad, flower arranging, and fashion show. The fashion show was nice, but it doesn't really feel christmassy. And I'm still not a fan of her bouquets. You would think you could not go wrong with flowers, they are always beautiful, but I don't like her combinations. And the scrunched paper and cards and ribbons are so silly. Nothing about what she is doing is even remotely sustainable. This is just another indulgence for someone who has nothing better to do. And she's not as edgy as she wants to be. All those edgy looks she is trying out look unconvincing on her. She is just too tacky to pull it off. The romantic princess suited her much better.
You just took the (EVERY single word)words right out of my mouth. 😘

I have the same thoughts...I have enjoyed her two vlogmas videos so far, but the music and setting/events of the vlogmas videos haven't felt very Christmassy yet. Ieva's older vlogmas intro really used to set the Christmas scene and time of year as well. I get that she is trying to have a more 'minimalist style like Rokas but people watch Ieva for Ieva. Nothing personal against Rokas, he seems like a nice guy but the black and minimalist style isn't that interesting on Ieva, of course, she can wear whatever she wants but it is such a complete change from who she used to be... I completely agree that Ieva suits the 'romantic princess' style and it really feels like the authentic, true Ieva.

I think we all enjoy seeing Ieva film more Christmas family traditions, traditional Lithuanian food or even her shopping trips. It is sometimes the 'simple things' that bring us the most joy, such as spending our time with our loved ones, family, doing traditional Christmas activities, baking, sightseeing. I think if Ieva did apartment updates with Rokas, it would be well received and I'm surprised she hasn't posted any updates. Surely progress has been made in 8 months? If she wants to continue being an Influencer or Digital Creator as described on her Instagram profile, it is essential to keep her subscribers and followers feeling interested and engaged. Now she mainly just posts "aesthetic" random photos of objects or the street... which aren't that interesting when posting 50 of them most days, for a year straight.

Additionally, the consumerism of products Ieva has received for free/collaboration is getting a bit boring (clothing, skincare...) because now she seems to recommend products without even using them for a decent amount of time. She doesn't seem to get much engagement on her Instagram posts either. The sad thing is, we actually want her to succeed and do well but she doesn't make much of an effort to comment/engage with her subscribers and that's literally essential if you want people to enjoy and appreciate your content/work. I would love to see Ieva support some local Lithuanian designers and brands so her viewers can also support Lithuanian brands or even just show more cool/interestings things and places in Klaipėda and Vilnius.

Last edited:
She's trying to sell the ugliest wreaths I've ever seen.
You're right, they are pretty terrible. Why would she put those huge, very visible straw wreaths underneath? It looks like tit. Just shape the wreath yourself. Or the one she fixed with lots of wire...You don't really need that. I really don't like her style at all right now. Her outfit was awful and all those different plants...It's just not my taste. And even though she is trying to be edgy and artsy, she still has the patchy fake tan and patchy bleach job. Even Monica Vinader's collection seems to have gotten uglier. :LOL:

Since she really doesn't give a tit I'm unfollowing her. There's nothing interesting about her anymore and it says a lot coming from me, because I bought a lot of stuff that Ieva recommended in the past:
Valentino rock studs
Chanel beige perfume
Dyptique eau duelle
Countless makeup
And I was always happy with my purchases because she really recommended what she truly liked in the past and those items weren't sponsored. Now she just doesn't care and accepts anything for free. I feel sorry for her, she's not herself with Rokas, she's not inspiring anymore. Not that she ever was an amazing inspiration, but she was pretty and had nice basic style. What's funny she's such a minimalistic persoj right now but she still doesn't invest in quality pieces, instead she hoards tit and sell her tit, it's a never ending cycle. So bye girls, I will lurke here sometimes, but no more Ievas content for me. She's boring, lacks life, motivation or any kind of aspiration.

Since she really doesn't give a tit I'm unfollowing her. There's nothing interesting about her anymore and it says a lot coming from me, because I bought a lot of stuff that Ieva recommended in the past:
Valentino rock studs
Chanel beige perfume
Dyptique eau duelle
Countless makeup
And I was always happy with my purchases because she really recommended what she truly liked in the past and those items weren't sponsored. Now she just doesn't care and accepts anything for free. I feel sorry for her, she's not herself with Rokas, she's not inspiring anymore. Not that she ever was an amazing inspiration, but she was pretty and had nice basic style. What's funny she's such a minimalistic persoj right now but she still doesn't invest in quality pieces, instead she hoards tit and sell her tit, it's a never ending cycle. So bye girls, I will lurke here sometimes, but no more Ievas content for me. She's boring, lacks life, motivation or any kind of aspiration.
Sad to see you go, but I totally understand.

Valentino rock studs
Chanel beige perfume
Dyptique eau duelle
Countless makeup
Same for and from me. And so i quit too. Im too bored by this bleach girl from her bleach world and their bleach flowers.
The best part of it all' was to find this forum and know giù girls and interact with you all. But i feel i want to leave too so i quit but before i want to wish you all a very happy Christmas season to you all and a happy new year. Be well girls. Bye bye 😚😚

Same for and from me. And so i quit too. Im too bored by this bleach girl from her bleach world and their bleach flowers.
The best part of it all' was to find this forum and know giù girls and interact with you all. But i feel i want to leave too so i quit but before i want to wish you all a very happy Christmas season to you all and a happy new year. Be well girls. Bye bye 😚😚
*and know you girls