CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look great in fairness. I’m sure we will have to wait and see what the big news is 🙄

Reactions: 1
This is not authentic Celine content. Starting to feel a little bit more like she wants to show the hubby what he’s missing. Plus the Miley Cyrus song is a total FU 🤣

I love the outfit 😍. I'm bored of the winter warmers now and ready to shed the many layers.

From what I’ve heard he’s not that nice of a man, so I think this must be a way to help support herself. Don’t know how she does it, but if it pays off, fair play. Been thinking, and I know I’ve changed my tune and I suppose I’m in a different boat to Celine, as I don’t live above my means, we both drive normal cars!!!!!!! and if I was separated in the morning, I’d survive, but from what I gather, he provided much of their lifestyle through his work, so I guess needs must and if she has to change and up her game on instagram to survive, fair play. I’ll see myself out 😅😂

Reactions: 2
From what I’ve heard he’s not that nice of a man, so I think this must be a way to help support herself. Don’t know how she does it, but if it pays off, fair play. Been thinking, and I know I’ve changed my tune and I suppose I’m in a different boat to Celine, as I don’t live above my means, we both drive normal cars!!!!!!! and if I was separated in the morning, I’d survive, but from what I gather, he provided much of their lifestyle through his work, so I guess needs must and if she has to change and up her game on instagram to survive, fair play. I’ll see myself out 😅😂
You’re absolutely right. She probably does need to earn more money now and this is it. But the reels showing lots of skin and the hanging out with the other Huns was never Celine’s bag before so it feels a little off.

I don't know she has been social climbing a while now.....just paying off now....pippa was never going to have her tagging along so she has all these new pals Anna,Alan, kiernan, Stephen etc etc etc the gang as she refers to them as !!! Yeah celine is definitely use to the good life. ...I've no idea what she drives but I doubt she is driving a Toyota or a Ford...(BTW love both brands and have had both) . I prefer her style bit more now as it's more her age than all that older lady clothes she was wearing from that boutique in naas...doesn't seem to work for them now as much......

Giving out about tattle.....
But she has compassion for us....she doesn't care doesn't read hear but she is thinking of us all....as we arent on a healing journey....
She went on stories ranting but doesn't read here but yet was giving out but doesn't care🤔...
I do like celine...but gosh listening to her today...what is she smoking!

• Sick
Giving out about tattle.....
But she has compassion for us....she doesn't care doesn't read hear but she is thinking of us all....as we arent on a healing journey....
She went on stories ranting but doesn't read here but yet was giving out but doesn't care🤔...
I do like celine...but gosh listening to her today...what is she smoking!
I do agree some of the stuff put on tattle is vile but it's also a place that calls "influencers out" what Celine is saying let me translate. from I "wish you compassion and healing" what your really saying is "I'm absolutely bleeping raging what I'm reading about myself"

Reactions: 3
Nothing bad is really said about her though. So she’s either ranting on behalf of another beggar or is easily offended 🤣 And if influencers are entitled to their opinions/rants on their platform, why are the rest of us not entitled to ours? And why do influencers think we are wounded and need healing.

When this insta bubble bursts I won’t need any healing ❤‍🩹

If I read what is wrote here about Celine if I was her...I would be mortified....like maybe its vile but there truth in it too....think I'd give up insta as a job if I was being talked about here.....anyways enough said i shouldnt be putting this website out to the universe!!!!......she'd have been better off just saying nothing...she is reading here...clearly as she seemed really hopping mad.....

O
If I read what is wrote here about Celine if I was her...I would be mortified....like maybe its vile but there truth in it too....think I'd give up insta as a job if I was being talked about here.....anyways enough said i shouldnt be putting this website out to the universe!!!!......she'd have been better off just saying nothing...she is reading here...clearly as she seemed really hopping mad.....
Of course she’s reading here. But she wasn’t being passive aggressive and she doesn’t care and she’s on her healing journey (which means she is passive agressive, she does care and she’s is on her hole in a healing journey)

Either way she went on waaaayyyyyy too long trying to land her point and basically I tuned out …