CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we all thinking of Celine now. She has 21k following and it's ad after ad. Ridiculous posing in her "dressing room" with bloody sunglasses when it's pissing rain. The horrible trench cost and comes across as a precious princess imho

Reactions: 2
What are we all thinking of Celine now. She has 21k following and it's ad after ad. Ridiculous posing in her "dressing room" with bloody sunglasses when it's pissing rain. The horrible trench cost and comes across as a precious princess imho
I think she comes across as absolutely in love with herself not relatable at all, purenotioons of herself. Don't get me started on the fecking blogger pose that she is a divil for 😑😑😑

Reactions: 3
I think she comes across as absolutely in love with herself not relatable at all, purenotioons of herself. Don't get me started on the fecking blogger pose that she is a divil for 😑😑😑
She has got so much worse for that bloody pose. She is not going to take anymore makeup bookings. She is a fulltime insta hun.

Reactions: 1
I used to follow her months ago, but got sick of the constant ads so unfollowed. When I first followed her she had less than 10k followers and used to show clothes from zara, mango, asos etc. Then she started ads, ads, ads and suddenly it's all clothes from random little boutiques that I would never shop from and hideous clothes that she wouldn't wear in a million years. I could never watch her makeup tutorials far too slow for the medium of Instagram. Every tutorial would have like 50 stories!

Anyone hate how when she's talking to the camera she uses the front facing camera in the mirror. Like whyyyyyy!!! Constantly wanting to show of her body the whole time 🙄

No matter what I would have thought of Celine personally or professionally I would have said that she used to show decent portions of food. Not huge but certainly not ridiculously small but wait for it. This is her lunch. That's less than 200 calories. That is dangerous for her and for anyone who is following her and thinks that this is what they should be eating. No wonder eating disorders are at a all time high.

Attachments

No matter what I would have thought of Celine personally or professionally I would have said that she used to show decent portions of food. Not huge but certainly not ridiculously small but wait for it. This is her lunch. That's less than 200 calories. That is dangerous for her and for anyone who is following her and thinks that this is what they should be eating. No wonder eating disorders are at a all time high.
She’s painful and clearly had an eating disorder. Wouldn’t you think “ the girls “ would intervene?

The while sheet behind her for the ads (try ons) is a ridiculous looking thing. Half the time you can see the wall behind it. Content is just #ad #collab

I feel like this woman is trying so hard to be. The next Pippa #jumpedonthefringebandwagon! Look it love it ain't gonna happen, different league

The state of her prancing around, major notions of herself. Nothing unique about her and complete Pippa wannabe copying her exact haircut. The white sheet in the background for her silly reels is so cringe.

The state of her prancing around, major notions of herself. Nothing unique about her and complete Pippa wannabe copying her exact haircut. The white sheet in the background for her silly reels is so cringe.
The white sheet is awful and you can see over the top of it.

She is in the beg for those boiling water taps and new worktops. So cringe

Celine looks like she has had to much fillers. She imho looks dreadful these days and she is naturally very pretty. The hair looks like straw. Definitely not a good look.

She is very much a Pippa want to be.
Wow, she looks rough. Definitely not doing herself any favours. This makes feel so sad that she feels the pressure to alter her face so much. Lot of fillers going on there.
I hadn't watched her in a few weeks as it was making me want to pull my nails out with a pliers.

Dear Celine, we are sick of the crotch shots while hammering the shite out of the sweaty Betty afg links and crappy white sheet background #pleasemakeitstop

• Haha
Is she pregnant? I feel like she has a bump.
Not calling her fat or anything as she is half the size of me!