CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that yee lot have pointed it out...she was as flat chested had no boobs none Figuren of a teenager.......and Now she defo does have a chest...so not like she put up weight...defo had something done.....she seems to have alot of time on her hands...

Reactions: 2
No ad on any of the stories from Slieve Russell Hotel. She also looked fabulous in those RI bootleg jeans.

Reactions: 1
Shes defo had a boobie job!! Not against it, just so obvious
I definitely haven’t noticed her boobs any bigger. More power to her if she has had a boob job, I got mine done 5 years ago and it without a doubt one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Now that yee lot have pointed it out...she was as flat chested had no boobs none Figuren of a teenager.......and Now she defo does have a chest...so not like she put up weight...defo had something done.....she seems to have alot of time on her hands...
Totally... She was flat as before...
More power to her...!!
I've a feeling he was a bit of a dipshit husband.. She seems more free now... I get the feeling he was controlling, 🤔

Totally... She was flat as before...
More power to her...!!
I've a feeling he was a bit of a dipshit husband.. She seems more free now... I get the feeling he was controlling, 🤔
Really? Screw that. No woman should be controlled by a man (or another woman for that matter). She certainly doesn’t seem to be missing him 👍🤣

Reactions: 3
No she seems to be having having ball without him...she had an outfit on her recently maybe Was going to kildare village for the sinead keary New shop and she has a prominent chest....whereas she was flat chested....I only noticed cause it was mentioned here....otherwise not something I'd ever notice.....

She back with the agency...cause she so busy...nothing to do with she probably wasn't being hired......

I like her more now since she got rid of that big bag of sh!te of a husband...
Didn't like her at all before hand... She just seemed cold and full of herself... She's still full of herself... But just more entertaining to watch... I think... 😬🤔

Celine looks like she has alot of her own time...she has been away mid week alot....events , nites away don't seem to phase her...I couldn't do it with childcare needs and school.....