Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane Goldman (Jonathan Ross's wife) could make me consider "batting for the other side". I was a bit shocked when I found myself attracted to her................can't think of another female I've considered in that way before. Anybody else (who is not gay) found themselves hankering after a member of the same sex? and who does it for you?
Yes!
Libby Kennedy from Neighbours
Christine from Christine and the Queens.
There's someone else too who is quite androgynous too but I can't remember who it is.

Jurgen Klopp.
Matt Damon (for some reason I hate myself for that one)
Stephen Mangan

My girl crush is Nicola Walker
Yes! Nicola Walker! She's on my girl crush list too.

Hugh Dennis
I had such a crush on him as a teenager. In the
his accent does it
I've met him, I took part in the music recording for Sharpe. Seemed nice but I was too young to fancy him.

Lee Francis! (Avid, Keith Lemon but deffo not in character).

Love Damien Lewis and Tim Minchin too so
I obviously have a thing for a tinge of the ginge... they don't really count as odd though.

There's more I'm sure (maybe branching out from red heads).

Last edited:
Peter Barlow from corrie and my mum thinks I’m gross for it 😂

Richard Madeley
Mine was always Dev (and bad boy Tony ,can`t think of his actual name:)

Another one saying Nicola Walker. I'd turn in the morning for her. I don't know what it is about her, but ever since I first saw her in Last Tango I have absolutely fancied the arse off of her.
Also Martin Kemp. I don't think he's one I shouldn't fancy either because he's just getting hotter with age. View attachment 44868View attachment 44869

Oops, apologies for the absolutely giant pictures. I didn't realise they were that big!
Don`t apologise...man ,is it getting hot in here..? Martin Kemp..*Sigh* .,oh and Hugh Laurie..Witty .,easy on the eye ,and he could cure my ills anyday!! :) :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Post Malone - He's 6'4(?) and has a southern accent but on the other hand he has those face tattoos and is too young for me

Another one is David Ginola because he's a silver fox and french haha

Reactions: 1
My mother was appalled - back in the early 80s, when my McEnroe crush was outed. She couldn’t understand why my crush wasn’t Bjorn Borg. I couldn’t explain it myself 😆

I remember some really weird ones, back in the day. I had a school friend who lusted after Bruce Forsyth! I mean, it was nearly 40 years ago - but still 😳
What was wrong with us? They must have been putting something in the tap water..

Rowan Atkinson was mentioned earlier. It’s an odd one - but I totally get it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mother was appalled - back in the early 80s, when my McEnroe crush was outed. She couldn’t understand why my crush wasn’t Bjorn Borg. I couldn’t explain it myself 😆

I remember some really weird ones, back in the day. I had a school friend who lusted after Bruce Forsyth! I mean, it was nearly 40 years ago - but still 😳
What was wrong with us? They must have been putting something in the tap water..

Rowan Atkinson was mentioned earlier. It’s an odd one - but I totally get it 😳
Haha!!I used to scream whenever Borg came on ,when he lost to MvEnroe I was gutted! My first ever crush ,and I was only a kid ,was David Soul *From Starsky and hutch:) I think the fact he was old enough to be my dad was half the appeal...my mum still teases me about the posters which were over all my walls...:) Oh to be that young again!!:)

• Heart
Haha!!I used to scream whenever Borg came on ,when he lost to MvEnroe I was gutted! My first ever crush ,and I was only a kid ,was David Soul *From Starsky and hutch:) I think the fact he was old enough to be my dad was half the appeal...my mum still teases me about the posters which were over all my walls...:) Oh to be that young again!!:)
It was a fantastic time.
i remember quite liking David Soul also back then. As well as The Fonz 😆

• Heart
My mum used to have the biggest crush on Björn Borg. She basically stalked him around stockholm in the late 70's. Her proudest moment that she still brags about today is that one time he "talked to her". Not quite talking though, he got stuck with his finger in the spiral of her notepad and said "woops".

Would really recommend watching the Björn borg movie, if you haven't. Sverrir Gudnasson makes an excellent resemblance to Björn and Björns actual son play the younger him.

• Heart
Not a celeb as such but Dominic Raab. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know what’s happened to me in this lockdown.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My mum used to have the biggest crush on Björn Borg. She basically stalked him around stockholm in the late 70's. Her proudest moment that she still brags about today is that one time he "talked to her". Not quite talking though, he got stuck with his finger in the spiral of her notepad and said "woops".

Would really recommend watching the Björn borg movie, if you haven't. Sverrir Gudnasson makes an excellent resemblance to Björn and Björns actual son play the younger him.
Thanks for that ,I didn`t know they`d made a movie.Totally understand your mums` crush.He may have been the "Ice borg" ,but he gave me plenty of hot flushes! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
No but I will google it 👀
I just did and it's gone!!!!!! I'm so upset, I should have saved it. At the start of the whole lockdown I had a Google as I thought he was a bit of alright and he was scantily clad and oh my dear Lord. It must have been removed. He lives really near me and I never knew!

• Sad
  • Sick
I just did and it's gone!!!!!! I'm so upset, I should have saved it. At the start of the whole lockdown I had a Google as I thought he was a bit of alright and he was scantily clad and oh my dear Lord. It must have been removed. He lives really near me and I never knew!
I don’t know what it is about him. 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.