Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Gabriel - only back in the 80s though. Christian Bale - seems a bit of a cocky turd but fit.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only male on this pissing forum?

*heterosexual male
Straight men aren’t interested in other people generally, but if they can fake it they’re usually very popular with women

John Torode from Masterchef 🙈😂
Oh no he eats like a starving pig!
He always reminds me of that old advert with the cartoon head that nearly comes off to clean its teeth
Disgusting the way he shovels it in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Peter Capaldi. Old enough to be my dad!

Used to have crushes on David Cameron and Nick Clegg back in the days of the LibCon government, the shame. :eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The Canadian PM and julian from the Yorkshire vet...... when he takes his shirt off and gets sweaty in those cow sheds helping the cows give birth....lawwwwd have mercy! 😜😜😍😍

Nicholas II of Russia.. yes i know he’s deceased but damm if i was alive then please can we class him as a celeb in his day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I don’t know. I always quite fancied Nick Clegg back in the day. He always seemed a fairly decent bloke as well. I wonder what happened to him?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Straight men aren’t interested in other people generally, but if they can fake it they’re usually very popular with women

I’m sorry this was in reply to lone straight man

Also this refers to John Torode:
Oh no he eats like a starving pig!
He always reminds me of that old advert with the cartoon head that nearly comes off to clean its teeth
Disgusting the way he shovels it in

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.