Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Dynasty (the reboot) on Netflix at the moment and just :love::love::love::love::love: at all the male talent! I mean, Grant Show (ex- Melrose Place and Devious Maids) was a huge drawcard all on his own by my oh my ... just ... phew! ... where do they find these men?!!

Reactions: 3
I have a bit of a thing for Timothee Chalamet and feel weird about that as he’s younger than me but very pretty.

Also I have a bit of a strange thing for Josh Widdicombe. He looks like he would give a great cuddle! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I'm watching Dynasty (the reboot) on Netflix at the moment and just :love::love::love::love::love: at all the male talent! I mean, Grant Show (ex- Melrose Place and Devious Maids) was a huge drawcard all on his own by my oh my ... just ... phew! ... where do they find these men?!!
God I was obsessed with him, in his Melrose place days. Jake I think his characters name, so sexy.

I have a bit of a thing for Timothee Chalamet and feel weird about that as he’s younger than me but very pretty.
He is such a pretty guy, and his slim body, great hair. It all just works for me!

And there isn’t an age gap for me, so I can fancy him to my heart’s content. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jason Bateman...... Shh! Don't laugh

I could see us walking the promenade, he feeding me Rolo's while we discuss a sensible retirement savings plan... blisss :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He is such a pretty guy, and his slim body, great hair. It all just works for me!

And there isn’t an age gap for me, so I can fancy him to my heart’s content. 😂😂
He’s only a few years younger than me but to me that’s too young! 😂😂

Jürgen Klopp.

I'll get my coat..........
Haha whenever he is on telly I'm asking my husband - "Is he the one who scratches his balls and sniffs them??" Every time!!
(And it's not, that is Joachim Low)

Pete Davidson even though he always looks so ill!!
pete_davidson_snl_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just remembered another.

Jared Harris playing the King - The Crown

I don't know why, I just found him so sexy.

Reactions: 2
James May 😂 Always had a weird crush on him since way back in the Top Gear days.
David Mitchell...I love clever men, and coupled with being funny 😍
Romesh Ranganathan just cracks me up. He could laugh me into bed any day.

Reactions: 3
just been catching up on this weeks House of games and Hugh Dennis looked quite fanciable, maybe it was my hormones or he has aged well as i never noticed it in his outnumbered days

Is it weird that I fancy Tom Rosenthal from Friday Night Dinner??

I think he’s really gorgeous, just not in a conventional sense, also funny and seems really sweet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.