Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricky Gervais.
Loves animals, has the most disgustingly dark sense of humour exactly like me.
I’m utterly in love with him! 😂🖤

Reactions: 6
Barry Atsma but only in his character Christie Charmichael from the split, he just doesnt have the appeal in real life

Reactions: 1
Barry Atsma but only in his character Christie Charmichael from the split, he just doesnt have the appeal in real life
That is how I feel about Kit Harrington, i mean he is not bad looking in real life but as Jon Snow :love: :love: :love:

Don Johnson ever since I saw Miami Vice, still good looking in his 60's!

There's a new series of The Split starting next week on BBC. I think it's next Tuesday, so you can lust after Christie some more ;)

Reactions: 2
There's a new series of The Split starting next week on BBC. I think it's next Tuesday, so you can lust after Christie some more ;)
Im looking forward to it ! I spent the weekend just watching the Christie parts from the first series and as the second series is all going on i player i might have a binge watch next weekend too.

Im looking forward to it ! I spent the weekend just watching the Christie parts from the first series and as the second series is all going on i player i might have a binge watch next weekend too.
I would turn in the morning for Nicola Walker. Absolutely fancy the arse off her 🥰

Reactions: 2
Andrei Kanchelskis 😍
Jeremy Corbyn
Keir Starmer
Stephen Graham
Kim Bodnia
Owen McDonnell
Mark Bonnar

Reactions: 3
Iain Glen is beauts. Richard Dormer, he was in fortitude and Game of Thrones. Love an Irish Man.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.