Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw him in real life once while he was being interviewed. And. He has a lisp when he uses his "normal" voice. For some reason, that made him even better, haha ๐Ÿ˜…
Awee that's amazing ๐Ÿ˜ think I may love him even more now haha

Aw Mads isnโ€™t a sneaky shame one! Heโ€™s lovely ๐Ÿ˜
Haha ahh I know I felt awful putting him as I feel he's abit like marmite for some! He's a dish for sure ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคฃ

Ok so technically not a celeb, but @jamessmithpt . Heโ€™s one arrogant fucker but I find that SO hot

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This isnโ€™t a bad crush per se, but every time I see her I just think OMG step on me I donโ€™t know what comes over me ๐Ÿ˜‚ and sheโ€™s old enough to be my mum........... Nigella Lawson ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคค

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This isnโ€™t a bad crush per se, but every time I see her I just think OMG step on me I donโ€™t know what comes over me ๐Ÿ˜‚ and sheโ€™s old enough to be my mum........... Nigella Lawson ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคค
Iโ€™m a gay guy, and honestly, there is a little bit of me that could turn for Nigella, and she is also old enough to be my mother. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Oh some of mine are awful ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Paul o'Grady
Gary Lineker
David coulthard
Chris, from something special on cbeebies
Jack grealish the footballer - not ashamed of that one though
And a guy in my office, but no idea why at all!

Oh I used to have the biggest crush on Mr Bloom from CBeebies. He could weed my garden any day. ๐Ÿ˜‚ my friend used to fancy Mr Tumble so it could have been worse.

• Haha
Alexander Armstrong and Alan Davies, especially when he's dressed up as Jonathan Creek. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.