Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just discovered this fine specimen from watching Hannibal, omg I'm now obsessed haha
hannibal is so good! He’s an amazing actor and even though he’s a total psycho in that series he’s still so hot! 😂

Reactions: 1
hannibal is so good! He’s an amazing actor and even though he’s a total psycho in that series he’s still so hot! 😂
It was I loved it, shame it wasn't renewed for another season:( well I've watched a few of his films now 🤦🏼‍♀️ and he always seems to play a psycho hahaha but yes your right sooo hot and that accent oh my giddy gosh 😍😂

It was I loved it, shame it wasn't renewed for another season:( well I've watched a few of his films now 🤦🏼‍♀️ and he always seems to play a psycho hahaha but yes your right sooo hot and that accent oh my giddy gosh 😍😂
Yeah it is! The last season is so bizarre! Ughhh the accent 🥰 such a dream!!

Reactions: 1
Dick Strawbridge... I think it is his DIY skills and the fact he is so enthusiastic. Also maybe some Daddy issues there....

Martin Kemp and Marcus Wareing!
Seemingly I quite like a silver fox.
Martin Kemp is fit though

This thread has gave me such a giggle I just had to sign up and join in😂

Tom Selleck, specifically as Richard in Friends. I cringe even writing it as he’s old enough to be my grandad!!

I also had a fascination with Corey Feldman in the Goonies, The Lost boys and Stand by Me when I was young. You could imagine my horror when I discovered google and realised as an adult is terrifying looking.
Yes Tom Selleck is my dream, but don't think that is something to hide

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ian McShane.
Had a dream where he was feeding me lovely cold grapes while I was in a hot steamy bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.