Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one saying Nicola Walker. I'd turn in the morning for her. I don't know what it is about her, but ever since I first saw her in Last Tango I have absolutely fancied the arse off of her.
Also Martin Kemp. I don't think he's one I shouldn't fancy either because he's just getting hotter with age.
mk.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Oops, apologies for the absolutely giant pictures. I didn't realise they were that big!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another one saying Nicola Walker. I'd turn in the morning for her. I don't know what it is about her, but ever since I first saw her in Last Tango I have absolutely fancied the arse off of her.
Also Martin Kemp. I don't think he's one I shouldn't fancy either because he's just getting hotter with age. View attachment 44868View attachment 44869

Oops, apologies for the absolutely giant pictures. I didn't realise they were that big!
Martin certainly looks better with age i saw an old episode of waterloo road with him in - he was still brown haired and didnt look as good as he does grey

Reactions: 3
Why are people mentioning names like Cillian Murphy and Martin Kemp when they are obvious fitties?

I would certainly do Greg Davies. He's so big. Also Noel Fielding, Lee Mack and Bob Mortimer. Must have a thing for comedians.
Also Simon Mayo.

I used to have a thing for Amanda Lamb as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I posted this question in another forum (prob should have done it here!) Have any of you got secret crushes on any instagrammers or SM people?! The celeb I fancy is Sam Heughan from Outlander... although if you watch it im pretty sure you can see why. 😝 and the more random one is... Beast.... from Beauty & the Beast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ooh I majorly love Stephen Graham - a lot of it is probably the accent. I used to love Barry Grant from Brookside...

• Heart
Jared Harris (particularly in The Expanse) πŸ˜‚
Or Suranne Jones.
Also, Rik Mayall - he got featured on here more than once so he had β€˜something’ definitely 😒

This thread has gave me such a giggle I just had to sign up and join inπŸ˜‚

Tom Selleck, specifically as Richard in Friends. I cringe even writing it as he’s old enough to be my grandad!!

I also had a fascination with Corey Feldman in the Goonies, The Lost boys and Stand by Me when I was young. You could imagine my horror when I discovered google and realised as an adult is terrifying looking.

Tom Selleck, specifically as Richard in Friends. I cringe even writing it as he’s old enough to be my grandad!!

I also had a fascination with Corey Feldman in the Goonies, The Lost boys and Stand by Me when I was young. You could imagine my horror when I discovered google and realised as an adult is terrifying looking.
I grew up watching Tom in Magnum. The only man with a 'tache I will ever lust over 🀣

I had a huge huge crush on Corey Haim thanks to the Lost Boys 😒 I feel for Corey Feldman. He called out a lot of inappropriate behaviour in Hollywood long before the Metoo movement but I think because hes male it seemed largely ignored πŸ˜•

Simon Pegg. Not an obvious hottie but I luuuurve him.

Last edited:
Paul Hollywood! Also, Johnny Vegas a bit?!? I think it’s his sense of humour lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jared Harris (particularly in The Expanse) πŸ˜‚
Or Suranne Jones.
Also, Rik Mayall - he got featured on here more than once so he had β€˜something’ definitely 😒
Young Rik Mayall is the most beautiful thing. He sure had something special. Still gutted he’s gone.

Reactions: 4
This is really wrong but Boris Johnson πŸ€ͺalso like ray winstone and Danny dyer

I know I don’t know why I need therapy lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Paul Hollywood! Also, Johnny Vegas a bit?!? I think it’s his sense of humour lol
I think the humour does it, i warmed to peter kay's character in car share and there is something about Greg Davies

This is really wrong but Boris Johnson πŸ€ͺalso like ray winstone and Danny dyer

I know I don’t know why I need therapy lol
I don't think Boris would say no ;)

Def agree with Danny Dyer although he's getting a bit chunky these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.