Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither did i but i didnt think she was a good match with the dutch guy either
I agree. I think she was miscast in that but perhaps that’s because she was perfect in Last Tango in Halifax (I’m originally from Halifax and her accent was faultless) but she did her best with it. The Split was far more Stephen Mangan’s kind of thing.

Reactions: 1
I agree. I think she was miscast in that but perhaps that’s because she was perfect in Last Tango in Halifax (I’m originally from Halifax and her accent was faultless) but she did her best with it. The Split was far more Stephen Mangan’s kind of thing.
They've just started filming a new series of Last tango. She was brilliant in series 3 of Scott and Bailey too

Christoph waltz - worn off a bit as the years have gone on but the first time I ever saw him was in inglorious bastards I was in love 🤣

Charles dance - I've always had a thing for him but loved him in GoT

Jason isaacs - he's just gorgeous and that voice he has in the patriot and the harry potter films is just ughhh.

Basically I seem to like older, slightly evil authority figures 😂

Reactions: 3
I have been thinking about this for many months:

Michael Sheen

He is old enough to be my Dad, but good God...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.