Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Probably Donnie Walhberg Jr, who was in (still is with them getting back together in 2008) New Kids on the Block, didnt realise until just 10 minutes ago portrayed Det. Matthews in Saw II and a later one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
An actor called Joe Penny . Known for playing dodgy characters

I think Renee Zellweger is beautiful in Jerry Maguire, the Bridget Jones films and Miss Potter

Marcinabolan

I know! About time too!!
Well deserved. Phew 😰 *fans self down*

Ross was hot - I always though Benjamin was gorgeous... but then that was just basically Reece, lol.
I was even in love with Judee.
Benjamin Denton done some strange things to me as a teen. He was beautiful.

On the subject of Reece characters, anyone for Joseph Lisgoe (series 3)??

Lol I've fancied Reece for 22 years as well, but I was a bit older than 12, I have to admit. 🙈 (19)

It's good to see so much Reece love in this thread, now I don't think I'm so weird 🤣
I think someone should make a TLOG/ Reece thread if possible?? Don’t want to take over this wonderful thread xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I'm absolutely besotted with Evan Peters, but my son says I'm a pervert as he is far too young for me.

Well, I've checked, and Evan is 34 years old, which makes him just old enough to be my very much younger boyfriend! 😍

Reactions: 1

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I've been lucky enough to meet him and he's even more lush in real life. His voice is just 🥵 Plus he was sweet enough to put up with me rambling on about Dog Soldiers. 🙈🤣
Oh you lucky thing 😊 I think I first fell in love with him was in that series with James Nesbitt & John Thompson (can't believe I can't remember the title!) and he was Karen's lover & partner. What an absolutely gorgeous bloke & that voice! I occasionally watch an interview on YouTube just to hear him.

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Shh Norrie MacIver (he's a friend on FB haha) one of the nicest people in the world haha!!!

Greatly talented lad as well!:LOL::LOL:

Not sure if you'd consider him a celeb, but hell he's well... yeah lol

image_2021-11-05_122518.png

• Haha