Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skalle

I am a straight married mum of two but Gillian Anderson in Sex Education is just :love:

Reactions: 3

LM1

Greg Davies and im not ashamed to admit it 🤣😍
Oh my god just got tickets for his stand up!!! I've told my family if I got to meet him.. I'm leaving my husband for him 🤣🤣 husband will now probably pay thousands for a meet and greet feeling hopeful 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I am pleased to see Reece Shearsmith on here! I’m not even repelled when he is all done up as Edward in League of Gentlemen.
i also used to like Jeff Goldblum but not much now. My boyfriend for a time at uni looked like him. I copped off with a few people called Paul at uni, so he was known by my friends as “Ugly Paul” to save confusion with any of the other Paul‘s. Rude 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Action Bronson! 😁
It's funny because my husband found out, and got jealous :p
Yeah he went into a right huff, exclaiming well I can cook better than him!
So I thought ok then, off you go to the kitchen!
Which he did....and no I don't think my husband is the better chef :D but if he really wants to prove his culinary skills, well I'm not complaining!
Saves me from doing all the cooking at least.

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know anyone else who likes Reece- I’ve fancied him since I was 12 (22 years ago) and still would! I’d love to see both him and Paul Rudd as silver foxes but time will tell x
I have to say, some of his Inside No.9 characters....🥵🥵🥵

• Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Not controversial at all, they’re both 🔥, and I’m young enough to be their granddaughter 🤣🥰
Ha same! My mum always takes the piss out of me for the fact all of my celebrity crushes are 15+ years older than me :LOL:

EDIT: Oh ffs just saw your username :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I wish I'd made mine Arthur Two Sheds Jackson

Last edited: