Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I expect I'll be bombarded with the green emoji but I make no apologies...... ๐Ÿ˜…

Dev from Corrie
Harry Hill
Richard Madely
Danny Dyer
Many years ago, my late mother was visiting from Ireland. Corrie was on and when she saw Dev she said "God. You wouldn't tire of looking at him".
I had never heard her ever comment on any other man before this This was getting on for 25 tears ago! ๐Ÿ˜†

Julian Barratt is one of my forever crushes. I always thought he was better looking than Noel Fielding. I don't know if it's particularly weird (he's a fair bit older than me, not that it would stop me ๐Ÿ˜‚) but he's got better with age. And extremely funny of course!
Yes I get this. I started to really fancy him in Nathan Barley. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Ooh I have one and it's just weird so forgive me. Remember Little Britain and the sketch of the two chavs. David Walliams played the friend who would perve over the other ones Granny. Well I thought he looked really hot as this character though normally I find him so creepy. That is weird isn't it? Do I get some sort of prize? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
  • Sick

cheesecakes

Greg Davies. AKA Taskmaster guy

And Rick from The Young Ones

TLDR; I have daddy issues and I clearly have a thing for scummy white boys

• Haha

zooki

Hope its ok to resurrect this thread to get my weird crushes off my chest. I think in real life I always went for pretty nice guys more or less but my taste in celebrities runs a little stranger. Currently I'm crushing hard on Roy Keane now and at just about every age since he's been in the public eye, I'd love to hear any gossip about him.

Pervious and ongoing crushes include James May (who's a bit far gone these days but I still like him), Cillian Murphy, not that unusual but seems to divide opinion, though he was really quite beautiful as a younger man. Christopher Walken again quite lovely as a young man if a bit odd looking, sexy as a middle aged man but a bit too elderly these days. Jason Bateman, so far shaggable at adult every age!

Feels like Roy Keane is quite the departure for me, I blame the perimenopausal hormones ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Julian Barratt is one of my forever crushes. I always thought he was better looking than Noel Fielding. I don't know if it's particularly weird (he's a fair bit older than me, not that it would stop me ๐Ÿ˜‚) but he's got better with age. And extremely funny of course!

Reactions: 6

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I remember thinking Reece Shearsmith was well hot as Ross in Pauline's Job seeker's class in LOG. Egregious doesn't cover it! ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Sean Bean, with particular reference to the Sharpe days ๐Ÿ˜ his appearance in Essex Boys very nearly put me off but not quite. I'm about the same age as his latest squeeze so there is hope.

And the lovely Michael Portillo. No one else in the world can pull off a pink blazer and make trains interesting to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

avisina78

Jason Mamoa - He looks so grubby most of the time, like he needs a good wash but there's something about him, he scrubs up well...

• Heart

Marcinabolan

Reece Shearsmith

Jimmy Fallon in his youth

Eric in the little mermaid (as a young un!)

Richard Beckinsale (Rising Damp)

Greg Hemphill (Chewinโ€™ The Fat)

Steve Carrell (40 year old virgin)

Rik Mayall (Bottom)

Benedict Cumberbatch (as Sherlock)

Two weird celeb threads on here so would be rude to not spread the weird on both! X

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Lol I've fancied Reece for 22 years as well, but I was a bit older than 12, I have to admit. ๐Ÿ™ˆ (19)

It's good to see so much Reece love in this thread, now I don't think I'm so weird ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart