Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Adam Driver in the other thread, I would jump him no problem, he's ugly-hot, plus he's big, I like tall guys.

I've just been watching John Thompson on tv, and finally admitted to myself that I would definitely show him a good time, should he ever ask! ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 4

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
I genuinely donโ€™t know anyone else who likes Reece- Iโ€™ve fancied him since I was 12 (22 years ago) and still would! Iโ€™d love to see both him and Paul Rudd as silver foxes but time will tell x
My sister really fancies Reece shearsmith and was disappointed when I told her he was married.

I like kurtan from this country..๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Kevin Bridges the stand up comedian.
It's just something about his aura...
Mmm he looks so gorgeous in a suit. Very nice indeed. One of his jokes still makes me smile. It was about being at a family do and they were all passing the baby around like a joint. So funny. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sancrow

I fancy amanda owen,I feel like I shouldn't because Clive is a top bloke.

no-no

VIP Member
Back when Twitter was actually fun I used to message with Reece Shearsmith, with hundreds of others ofc! Nothing seedy (e.g. Graham Coxon), he always had time for people.

Heโ€™s almost twice my age but Forest Whitaker and his eye ๐Ÿ˜ I have a thing for asymmetrical eyes on men.

Reactions: 3