Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..) #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when Twitter was actually fun I used to message with Reece Shearsmith, with hundreds of others ofc! Nothing seedy (e.g. Graham Coxon), he always had time for people.

Heโ€™s almost twice my age but Forest Whitaker and his eye ๐Ÿ˜ I have a thing for asymmetrical eyes on men.

Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned Adam Driver in the other thread, I would jump him no problem, he's ugly-hot, plus he's big, I like tall guys.

I've just been watching John Thompson on tv, and finally admitted to myself that I would definitely show him a good time, should he ever ask! ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 4
I genuinely donโ€™t know anyone else who likes Reece- Iโ€™ve fancied him since I was 12 (22 years ago) and still would! Iโ€™d love to see both him and Paul Rudd as silver foxes but time will tell x
My sister really fancies Reece shearsmith and was disappointed when I told her he was married.

I like kurtan from this country..๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Action Bronson! ๐Ÿ˜
It's funny because my husband found out, and got jealous :p
Yeah he went into a right huff, exclaiming well I can cook better than him!
So I thought ok then, off you go to the kitchen!
Which he did....and no I don't think my husband is the better chef :D but if he really wants to prove his culinary skills, well I'm not complaining!
Saves me from doing all the cooking at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope its ok to resurrect this thread to get my weird crushes off my chest. I think in real life I always went for pretty nice guys more or less but my taste in celebrities runs a little stranger. Currently I'm crushing hard on Roy Keane now and at just about every age since he's been in the public eye, I'd love to hear any gossip about him.

Pervious and ongoing crushes include James May (who's a bit far gone these days but I still like him), Cillian Murphy, not that unusual but seems to divide opinion, though he was really quite beautiful as a younger man. Christopher Walken again quite lovely as a young man if a bit odd looking, sexy as a middle aged man but a bit too elderly these days. Jason Bateman, so far shaggable at adult every age!

Feels like Roy Keane is quite the departure for me, I blame the perimenopausal hormones ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kevin Bridges the stand up comedian.
It's just something about his aura...
Mmm he looks so gorgeous in a suit. Very nice indeed. One of his jokes still makes me smile. It was about being at a family do and they were all passing the baby around like a joint. So funny. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Greg Davies. AKA Taskmaster guy

And Rick from The Young Ones

TLDR; I have daddy issues and I clearly have a thing for scummy white boys

• Haha
Sean Bean, with particular reference to the Sharpe days ๐Ÿ˜ his appearance in Essex Boys very nearly put me off but not quite. I'm about the same age as his latest squeeze so there is hope.

And the lovely Michael Portillo. No one else in the world can pull off a pink blazer and make trains interesting to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably Donnie Walhberg Jr, who was in (still is with them getting back together in 2008) New Kids on the Block, didnt realise until just 10 minutes ago portrayed Det. Matthews in Saw II and a later one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sean Bean, with particular reference to the Sharpe days ๐Ÿ˜ his appearance in Essex Boys very nearly put me off but not quite. I'm about the same age as his latest squeeze so there is hope.

And the lovely Michael Portillo. No one else in the world can pull off a pink blazer and make trains interesting to me.
Oh I agree about Portillo. I think he'd have been a prime minister you could be so proud of. He can talk to anyone. Years ago he did a program where he took over a single parent household & had to manage the children and meagre income. Mum went to a hotel.
He was absolutely lovely with the kids. I think he's a remarkable man.

• Heart
Ooh I have one and it's just weird so forgive me. Remember Little Britain and the sketch of the two chavs. David Walliams played the friend who would perve over the other ones Granny. Well I thought he looked really hot as this character though normally I find him so creepy. That is weird isn't it? Do I get some sort of prize? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
  • Sick