Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..) #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t know anyone else who likes Reece- I’ve fancied him since I was 12 (22 years ago) and still would! I’d love to see both him and Paul Rudd as silver foxes but time will tell x
I have to say, some of his Inside No.9 characters....🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lol I've fancied Reece for 22 years as well, but I was a bit older than 12, I have to admit. 🙈 (19)

It's good to see so much Reece love in this thread, now I don't think I'm so weird 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember thinking Reece Shearsmith was well hot as Ross in Pauline's Job seeker's class in LOG. Egregious doesn't cover it! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jason Mamoa - He looks so grubby most of the time, like he needs a good wash but there's something about him, he scrubs up well...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Martin clunes, both in his Gary Strang era and the present day 🥰🥰🥰 fine specimen of a man!

Reactions: 1
I remember thinking Reece Shearsmith was well hot as Ross in Pauline's Job seeker's class in LOG. Egregious doesn't cover it! 😍
Ross was hot - I always though Benjamin was gorgeous... but then that was just basically Reece, lol.

I was even in love with Judee.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also can I just say how pleased I am that Paul Rudd got People's sexiest man award - see, we're NOT weird!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thought I would join in….

Rick Stein (chef)
James Spader (secretary film)

there are many more but I can’t think of any moreat the min!

Martin clunes, both in his Gary Strang era and the present day 🥰🥰🥰 fine specimen of a man!
yes, always fancied him too! 😍

I know! About time too!!
Well deserved. Phew 😰 *fans self down*

Ross was hot - I always though Benjamin was gorgeous... but then that was just basically Reece, lol.
I was even in love with Judee.
Benjamin Denton done some strange things to me as a teen. He was beautiful.

On the subject of Reece characters, anyone for Joseph Lisgoe (series 3)??

Lol I've fancied Reece for 22 years as well, but I was a bit older than 12, I have to admit. 🙈 (19)

It's good to see so much Reece love in this thread, now I don't think I'm so weird 🤣
I think someone should make a TLOG/ Reece thread if possible?? Don’t want to take over this wonderful thread xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don't even start me on Lisgoe. That character was such a hot bad boy. Even though he literally only appeared once in the actual show, he's never been forgotten, lol!! 😈

• Heart
Am I the only one? Or does anyone else have a thing for Ed Balls and Gordon Brown here?

I am pleased to see Reece Shearsmith on here! I’m not even repelled when he is all done up as Edward in League of Gentlemen.
i also used to like Jeff Goldblum but not much now. My boyfriend for a time at uni looked like him. I copped off with a few people called Paul at uni, so he was known by my friends as “Ugly Paul” to save confusion with any of the other Paul‘s. Rude 😆

• Haha
  • Heart