Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..) #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julian Barratt is one of my forever crushes. I always thought he was better looking than Noel Fielding. I don't know if it's particularly weird (he's a fair bit older than me, not that it would stop me ๐Ÿ˜‚) but he's got better with age. And extremely funny of course!

Reactions: 6
In regards to my earlier post,I have really gone off amanda 'me' owen

Reactions: 1
I expect I'll be bombarded with the green emoji but I make no apologies...... ๐Ÿ˜…

Dev from Corrie
Harry Hill
Richard Madely
Danny Dyer
Many years ago, my late mother was visiting from Ireland. Corrie was on and when she saw Dev she said "God. You wouldn't tire of looking at him".
I had never heard her ever comment on any other man before this This was getting on for 25 tears ago! ๐Ÿ˜†

Julian Barratt is one of my forever crushes. I always thought he was better looking than Noel Fielding. I don't know if it's particularly weird (he's a fair bit older than me, not that it would stop me ๐Ÿ˜‚) but he's got better with age. And extremely funny of course!
Yes I get this. I started to really fancy him in Nathan Barley. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Paul Rudd
Andy Samberg
Reese Shearsmith
and probably my most controversial: Michael Palin circa 1970 and also Tim Curry

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not controversial at all, theyโ€™re both ๐Ÿ”ฅ, and Iโ€™m young enough to be their granddaughter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ
Ha same! My mum always takes the piss out of me for the fact all of my celebrity crushes are 15+ years older than me :LOL:

EDIT: Oh ffs just saw your username :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I wish I'd made mine Arthur Two Sheds Jackson

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am a straight married mum of two but Gillian Anderson in Sex Education is just :love:

Reactions: 3
Shh Norrie MacIver (he's a friend on FB haha) one of the nicest people in the world haha!!!

Greatly talented lad as well!:LOL::LOL:

Not sure if you'd consider him a celeb, but hell he's well... yeah lol

image_2021-11-05_122518.png

• Haha
Yes! I rewatched Nathan Barley this week and thought the same. I do love a perpetually pissed off writer ๐Ÿ˜‚
LoL. Him trying to sleep through that pounding music and the pots of paint stuck in his hair. ๐Ÿคฃ

Nathan is due a rewatch ๐Ÿ‘

Also the NB rap was really good I thought. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
  • Heart