Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
There's just something about Dev from CorrieπŸ’•
I was so jealous when Deidre enticed him with her blonde highlights, grey eyeshadow, and a selection of sleeveless silky vests. Bitch.

CS31216591.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He was on Sunday Brunch yesterday, and was looking really great.
111306587_354879652398145_4304141908767174583_n.jpg

Sorry to derail the thread but I thought your cat in your pic, was my cat very briefly πŸ˜‚

Anyway, back to the thread,

Always liked David Platt in corrie.
I'll see myself out πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Ooh I have one and it's just weird so forgive me. Remember Little Britain and the sketch of the two chavs. David Walliams played the friend who would perve over the other ones Granny. Well I thought he looked really hot as this character though normally I find him so creepy. That is weird isn't it? Do I get some sort of prize? 😬
I feel like we should just close this thread down now, because nothing will top this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AdApathy

VIP Member
Paul Rudd
Andy Samberg
Reese Shearsmith
and probably my most controversial: Michael Palin circa 1970 and also Tim Curry

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I expect I'll be bombarded with the green emoji but I make no apologies...... πŸ˜…

Dev from Corrie
Harry Hill
Richard Madely
Danny Dyer

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Sean Bean, with particular reference to the Sharpe days 😍 his appearance in Essex Boys very nearly put me off but not quite. I'm about the same age as his latest squeeze so there is hope.

And the lovely Michael Portillo. No one else in the world can pull off a pink blazer and make trains interesting to me.
Oh I agree about Portillo. I think he'd have been a prime minister you could be so proud of. He can talk to anyone. Years ago he did a program where he took over a single parent household & had to manage the children and meagre income. Mum went to a hotel.
He was absolutely lovely with the kids. I think he's a remarkable man.

• Heart