Celebs breaking Covid rules so we can unfollow them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
19381D3B-9F65-49D0-9E05-4639CC86726C.png

A lot of people are turning on these celebs for it đŸ™đŸ»

It’s not like they’re stuck at home in teeny flats whilst we’re not supposed to travel.

Reactions: 32
Rochelle travelled with a newborn I don't understand why you would do that

Reactions: 37
These bleeping losers are making me SO MAD.

They obviously think they are better than the rest of us & the rules don't apply to them.

We MUST boycott their cheap, tacky clothing ranges, their tit makeup range, crappy hair products and cheap shoes. It's the only way.

I don't wish bad on anyone, but do you know what, I hope all their business FAIL and they end up being dirt poor.

I HATE them so much.

Reactions: 25
If we actually had a government that got tough on restrictions like in NZ where they did close borders, then these idiots would be stuck out there...would be a different story when they’re having to pay for their own accommodation when the freebies run out!

Reactions: 21
Everyday I get more angry about this situation, I read different stories on here of people really having a terrible time of it at the moment... and these vile idiots are there showing off like their above all this while the rest of us just have to suffer.... I don’t actually have SM just because I hate how all of it is now with this “influencer” bollox the desperate need for attention and showing off makes me sick.... but I really really hope people do unfollow all of these selfish twats and boycott the brands they supposedly “work for” some thing needs to be done!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Talk about bleeping SHAMELESS
PIC EXC: Priyanka Chopra is caught FLOUTING lockdown

#

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I really hope people are also complaining to celebs and influencers management for these things! I know I am.
this really needs to be the year that this crappy influencer culture is cancelled. There are many celebs or influencers that are actually putting their accounts to good use at this time. Shame on those who are making those at home and following rules feel like utter tit for it!

Reactions: 15
Seen a tweet earlier regarding the Arsenal women’s team. They’ve asked the FA to postpone their next game as a player has gone to Dubai “on business” and tested positive for covid.
Man City have called their next game off as 4 players have tested positive after being in Dubai :cautious:

I seen the Priyanka Chopra story. Very disappointed, I really like her but completely shameless as someone said and so ignorant. She currently lives in London so definitely is aware of the rules.

Reactions: 9
This really gets my back up. Not one family member has met my 7 month old baby yet and these jumped up bastards are away on holidays. Someone should make and Instagram calling them out and tagging companies they work with. The more we have a voice with this then hopefully they stop getting away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This really gets my back up. Not one family member has met my 7 month old baby yet and these jumped up bastards are away on holidays. Someone should make and Instagram calling them out and tagging companies they work with. The more we have a voice with this then hopefully they stop getting away with it.
Seen these two accounts on another thread xx

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Priyanka Chopra doesn't surprise me in the slightest. She is right up there with Meghan Markle when it comes to minimum talent but maximum arrogance and being above everything.

Reactions: 10
Honestly have you read the thread about her, seriously disturbing!!

Malin andersson was in Dubai since Christmas Eve until today. As soon as the Christmas lockdown was announced she bought a 1 way ticket to “get away from this tit”. Whilst there she’s been on yachts, stayed in a 3/4 different hotels, been hanging out with a big group of people, getting pissed. She even said something like this on one of her stories “I was supposed to come out here and work but who am I kidding? I haven’t done any work out here just been drinking everyday” now she’s back at home in her house with her friends who she claims are “roomies” having a party for one of their birthdays. Isn’t she supposed to quarantine? Ahh it just annoys me so much!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly have you read the thread about her, seriously disturbing!!
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe what I’ve just read. I always had a horrible vibe about Malin - that whole returning to love island to confront Terry after he hooked up with Emma situation was weird. She is a nutcase. Explains so so much after reading her thread.

Reactions: 4
If any of you follow SkinRepublic, I commented on a few posts saying how can they have ambassador breaking Covid rules and they kept deleting the comments. I then messaged them privately and got blocked. I also messaged Batiste and they deleted comments too 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
James Arthur is in the Maldives. Not even trying to hide it posting away about his hotel room and fancy dinners. Read the room :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Amanda Holden. Isn’t away anywhere but posted on her Instagram today about how she had to cancel her Boxing Day family holiday because of lockdown. While she posted a picture of herself on the beach. Self absorbed. Can’t bare her anyway but I’m sure she’ll have more holidays in the future, people are literally dying! Wonder if the news regulations for everyone needing to provide a negative covid result before coming back to the UK will see the ones in Dubai and such flocking back.
As much as I hate the tabloids they should be exposing all of these people breaking the rules.

Kady McDermott and Myles are now in Dubai. So they’ve been in the Maldives and now in Dubai. Excellent :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Amanda Holden. Isn’t away anywhere but posted on her Instagram today about how she had to cancel her Boxing Day family holiday because of lockdown. While she posted a picture of herself on the beach. Self absorbed. Can’t bare her anyway but I’m sure she’ll have more holidays in the future, people are literally dying! Wonder if the news regulations for everyone needing to provide a negative covid result before coming back to the UK will see the ones in Dubai and such flocking back.
As much as I hate the tabloids they should be exposing all of these people breaking the rules.

Kady McDermott and Myles are now in Dubai. So they’ve been in the Maldives and now in Dubai. Excellent :cautious:
Let’s hope they get stuck there

Reactions: 1