Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've given Louis 4 votes and Fern 1 vote.

Really want Ekin and Levi out tonight.

Reactions: 19
If it wasn't a double eviction then just Levi and Ekin would be the only 2 up as they had the most noms.

Reactions: 6
She didn't see through Levi which surprised me.
I don’t think Sharon did anything to challenge Levi. If he is being praised and not challenged he comes across as a nice guy. I expected Sharon to say Levi when BB asked who made the lasting impression as she seemed so enamoured with him. She only said him after she was pushed to give a 2nd person.

What he said clearly triggered Colson. Maybe he was being very sensitive but Colson grew up as a fat kid on TV which must have been tough. He must have tons of insecurities that he’s had to work on. The passive aggressive misnaming him was petty from someone old enough to be his grandad. I also think his nomination was tit for tat and would hope someone as zen and sorted as he proclaims to be wouldn’t be so petty and angry.

Reactions: 17
Right?? The closing of his eyes and ears when there’s any kind of semi confrontation weirds me out. And so does the teddy holding
Strictly has a weird thing about expecting its pros to maintain a wholesome, family-friendly image even during the off-season. I'm a bit baffled by them even letting him do CBB in the first place. I don't blame him for not wanting to get involved in conflicts, seeing as ending up on the wrong side of some controversy or scandal could potentially cost him his job.

I was a bit disappointed in his spinelessness on this occasion though. He could have at least reassured Marisha she didn't do anything wrong instead of basically ignoring her. If he keeps that up he's got no chance of winning. I imagine he doesn't really care though so long as he makes it out of there with his reputation, job and existing fanbase intact.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When Ekin said to Marisa “take the crown, I don’t even wanna win” Marisa said “I don’t want you to win” and I died 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Sharon did anything to challenge Levi. If he is being praised and not challenged he comes across as a nice guy. I expected Sharon to say Levi when BB asked who made the lasting impression as she seemed so enamoured with him. She only said him after she was pushed to give a 2nd person.

What he said clearly triggered Colson. Maybe he was being very sensitive but Colson grew up as a fat kid on TV which must have been tough. He must have tons of insecurities that he’s had to work on. The passive aggressive misnaming him was petty from someone old enough to be his grandad. I also think his nomination was tit for tat and would hope someone as zen and sorted as he proclaims to be wouldn’t be so petty and angry.
Colson said he went through a lot, growing up and tbh I think what Levi said hit hard, partly for that reason. It was also mean and unnecessary. Nobody wants to be described as boring but especially not on a huge tv show.

Levi could have turned the question on himself and said hey I am the most boring with my yoga and calm - see, turn it into praise of himself in the process. 😁 Bet he wishes he did!

I have said it upthread - but I enjoyed seeing how it bugged Levi so much to be nominated. It entertained me as much as Ekin-Su and her shenanigans.

He is kicking himself, not because he hurt Colson, but because it backfired. And Colson, being on Corrie, probably has a lot of support and I hope they all gun for Levi, and ensure his eviction.

I actually don't care if Ekin-Su goes or not but I definitely hope Levi does. I don't want David to go, I love him. And Louis has brought the drama from the start. So I want him in for another while.

I like Fern and felt she was really good last night. She annihilated Ekin-Su and she tried her best to cheer Marisha up, so she has earned her place imo. 😁

Roll on tonight and please DO NOT SWURRRR 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here are the criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You need to tick at least 5 of these boxes for a diagnosis. It's time to play NPD Bingo ...

• A grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requiring excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)
  • Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)
  • Lacking empathy (unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)
  • Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them
  • Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
I tick a couple of these… mildly 😳

Ekin trying to avoid being aligned with Louis but being so rude to him like she ain’t been sucking the farts out his hole the last week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tick a couple of these… mildly 😳
I suspect that lots of us do. For example its human to sometimes feel envy and our insecurities often lead us to seek validation from others.
It’s when you tick all the boxes that it becomes a big issue. Until last night I thought that Ekin-Su was immature, shallow, insecure and manipulative but her behaviour last night was very much like a narcissistic rage meltdown. I don’t think being on TV is very healthy for her and as much as I like to sit and moan about her I don’t really want the others, who on the whole seem like a lovely bunch, to be exposed to that bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.