Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are allowed to have a negative opinion of what they perceive to be a nasty person. Her overreaction to Marisha was completely unacceptable imo. It’s not trolling to say that.

I do think the mocking of her name is unnecessary tbf.
Not only is her overreaction to Marissa’s nomination unacceptable it was beyond stupid, this is a person who has WON a reality show and been on the circuit ever since, I also understand she has had some minor presence before her win. How can she not get it that her outburst and the aftermath will be dissected into the minutist of detail with only an unhappy outcome. Yep we can all feel angry, let down and upset on occasion, when that happens take yourself away from the arena and yell at the wall ., do not do this on national TV. I find myself thinking how could she be so stupid, I get she doesn’t even begin to know how to read a room but I’m astounded at how delusional she is.
On the other hand .. talk about a money moment, they were probably doing the conga round the editing suite 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please can someone get the clip of last week when Louis was first nominated and the ones up for eviction were revealed, Ekin uttered to everyone in the room “who would vote for Louis?”. Haha what a hypocrite!

Also did anyone else notice when Levi was blowing smoke up her hole last night, Ekin said “I feel the same about you” but almost took on his accent? It was so weird! Her telling Louis to stop interrupting while she was being showered with praise and attention was one of the most awkward things I’ve ever watched lol
She did the same accent thing with Marisha too. It's bizarre

Reactions: 11
Ekin has no real personality of her own so she mimics that of whoever she’s talking to.

I find that behaviour very sinister tbh stomping around in her duck slippers like butter wouldn’t melt.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else notice Ekin’s voice change when she had her altercation with Marisha? It was like a little girl voice, very unnatural and quite disturbing.
Maybe she's possessed, and that's what her problem is ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Did anyone else notice Ekin’s voice change when she had her altercation with Marisha? It was like a little girl voice, very unnatural and quite disturbing.
She really gives me roxanne pallett vibes.

Definitely a strange individual with no identity whatsoever. It's the fact that no one from her pre LI knew her as Ekin Su, she was susie heyzell, BB has been the kiss of death for her career

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Ekin su should have never come on this show. She won love island & I liked her on there. She has really ruined her image being on here in my opinion!

I thought she was really fake on love island too tbh and you could always see her head ticking even then when she’d start drama or just do things on purpose that she knew would make the cut. She’s very desperate and calculated and always has been. I never understood why people fell for her act on love island, I absolutely couldn’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's nothing genuine about Levi, imo. I didn't know anything about him before CBB so the jury was out for me, as regards what I thought of him.

He should have nominated himself as the most boring. All I noticed about him up to the time he nominated Colson, was, that he cries a lot. Oh and for doing exercises in the bedroom 🥴 when others are trying to sleep.

He doesn't regret upsetting Colson, (whose name I think he mispronounces), he regrets that by doing it, he put himself in danger of eviction.

Bring it onnnnn.
Yes, he called him Colston, he knows what he’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought she was really fake on love island too tbh and you could always see her head ticking even then when she’d start drama or just do things on purpose that she knew would make the cut. She’s very desperate and calculated and always has been. I never understood why people fell for her act on love island, I absolutely couldn’t stand her
I think it was just the drama, and because she brought it. As I remember it, that series was very boring and she stood out as the one playing up to the cameras. She really doesn’t come across well at all.

Reactions: 9
Levi is the only cert leaving tonight I think
Really hope he does go. There’s just something about him..

I want Ekin to go too, but I’m not sure she will. I don’t watch Love Island, but I’m assuming she had a big fan base from that if she won it?

Reactions: 10
Levi is the only cert leaving tonight I think
Yes I think he is the one who would have the smallest fan base. I hope David and Fern stay. As much as Ekin-Su and Louis bring entertainment it’s all from a negative place. I could see Levi go down that route if they left and he stays. His zen man act seems to disappear quite quickly if he is challenged or things don’t go his way.

I would love to know Sharon’s view on what happened last night. Love her or loathe her she is very astute and even though Ekin-Su was sycophantically hanging off her every word it didn’t win Sharon over.

Reactions: 12
I think it would be dull without Louis. The fact that he couldn't care less about winning or being evicted makes him even more entertaining to me.
---
I would love to know Sharon’s view on what happened last night. Love her or loathe her she is very astute and even though Ekin-Su was sycophantically hanging off her every word it didn’t win Sharon over.
She didn't see through Levi which surprised me.

Reactions: 19
Really hope he does go. There’s just something about him..

I want Ekin to go too, but I’m not sure she will. I don’t watch Love Island, but I’m assuming she had a big fan base from that if she won it?
The fan base literally goes the minute the new season of LI starts. I couldn't stand her on it she was transparent.

BB unmasks people's true personalities.

1000% she is going tonight

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.