Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ekin su to go now and she will remove herself from louis now she knows he's not popular

Reactions: 31
Now Sharon is out nobody is interested in Lauren and her candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nikitas pout is the cutest thing in the world
He was definitely getting teary 😢

Ekin su must have been prepping herself fully expecting to hear her name
Only to hear nikita and levi instead
Didnt make the impression you thought eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If anyone is still a fan of Ekin after that episode then I don’t know what it will take. She’s bleeping creepy!
Someone make a meme of her holding hands with Sharon while she picks Nikita and Levi with that ‘all that work and what did it get me’ song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't like all the long games and tasks, prefer them to be shorter. And like to see hms interacting, as was the original premis of the show

Reactions: 14
Regarding the task, the girls shouldn’t have performed. No credible (real) girl band would allow a man to talk to their band mate like that, especially after 2 warnings from Zeze. That was a real insight into the dark side of that industry and they had a chance to make an iconic statement about it instead of performing for his approval.

Reactions: 18
I hope now that Sharon has endorsed Nikita that they might start showing his arse him more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.